Lsma - page 2

quit looking me up :P

lsma triggerlines nrp!

Files:

anyone have Exponential Regression MA rather than LSMA (it's Linear Regression)?

LSMA_nrp

Somewhere I downloaded the attached indicator.

It works very well.

Although the indicator has "nrp" in its name, it sometimes repaints the last closed dot.

I understand the current dot/candle can repaint as the candle is forming.

But it would be nice if the color did not change once the candle closed.

Can anyone help. Thanks.

Files:

Whoever changed the style to dots made it a repainting indicator

The "nrp" mode of drawing values should be used only if the drawing style is line. In all other cases (arrows - dots, histogram, ... ) there is no need whatsoever for that kind of filling the buffer values. Only when using lines we must avoid the errors (repainting) that happens in metatrader 4 and the "nrp" mode of drawing lines does that

Here are the LSMA nrp as it has to be (non repainting again) and the LSMA dots (as it should have been - non repainting now also) so one can see what is the difference between the 2 modes in coding and how it can be done (you will notice that the "dots" version is much, much simpler now, as it should have been from the start)

michaelB:
Somewhere I downloaded the attached indicator.

It works very well.

Although the indicator has "nrp" in its name, it sometimes repaints the last closed dot.

I understand the current dot/candle can repaint as the candle is forming.

But it would be nice if the color did not change once the candle closed.

Can anyone help. Thanks.
Files:
lsma_dots.mq4  2 kb
lsma_nrp.mq4  4 kb

LSMA nrp

mladen-- its all better now.

and yes, there is a big difference in the code.

Thanks again for your help.

Since the formula used in it for calculating Liner regression value (or LSMA as it is called here) is something I really like (so simple), just want to remind that it was made that way (the formula) by vinin, so all credits for that simple way of calculation go to him

michaelB:
mladen-- its all better now.

and yes, there is a big difference in the code.

Thanks again for your help.

mladen:
Since the formula used in it for calculating Liner regression value (or LSMA as it is called here) is something I really like (so simple), just want to remind that it was made that way (the formula) by vinin, so all credits for that simple way of calculation go to him

Hello Mr.Mladen, could you help me to find this indicator. tanks

Индикаторы | Profit-Signals.ru

fontan4:
Hello Mr.Mladen, could you help me to find this indicator. tanks Индикаторы | Profit-Signals.ru

Hello Fontan4,

Its LSMA nrp about 2 posts above yours.

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is an EA available for the LSMA nrp?

My searches have come up with nothing so far

Reason: