Elite indicators :) - page 463

Swing line histo ...

yuhu

Here you go Histo version of the swing line indicator (compared to the "all-in-one" version on the chart)

PS: there was an error in the indicator that prevented it from working correctly in mtf mode. It is corrected now

yuhu:
Hi Mladen.

I appreciate your all in one indicator. Is it possible to add drawing dot (same as BB MACD) or histogram style?

Thank you very much.

Unable to download..

mladen:
yuhu

Here you go

Histo version of the swing line indicator (compared to the "all-in-one" version on the chart)

PS: there was an error in the indicator that prevented it from working correctly in mtf mode. It is corrected now

================

Hi Mladen,

Unable to download the indicator though.

Thanks in advance for fixing it.

Best regards.

ValeoFX

I can download it (tried it right now and downloaded it without any problem)

What error are you getting?

ValeoFX:
================

Hi Mladen,

Unable to download the indicator though.

Thanks in advance for fixing it.

Best regards.

Thank you Mladen

Good morning Mladen,

Strangely enough it downloaded immediately this morning? Maybe my PC was just tired late yesterday?

Success for the day ahead.

Best regards.

Dear Mladen

Mladen,

While I was going through my indicator, I found the coloured version of the forex index smoothed indicator. But whenever acrossing the horizontal line only.

So is it possible of having a coloured indication Regardless the 2 lines. I mean color get changed whenever the value is changing positive or negative.

mladen:
altoronto

Here you go

Use the "smoothed" version for it. If you wish to omit the smoothing simply set the SmoothLength to 1. All the rest is the same (used arrows instead of dots by default, but you can change even that with setting the arrowsCodeUp and arrowsCodeDown to 159 (a dot) for example)

ValeoFX

Here you go (made it as colored bars)

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Could the #DTosc be made into a Candle-colouring indicator?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes.
Files:

Deeply indebted to you..

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go (made it as colored bars)

=====================

Hello Mladen,

Thanking you most sincerely. Deeply indebted to you.

Best regards.

Dear Mladen,

Sorry Mladen I forgot to attach the indicator. please refer to the attachment.

khaliddxd:
Mladen,

While I was going through my indicator, I found the coloured version of the forex index smoothed indicator. But whenever acrossing the horizontal line only.

So is it possible of having a coloured indication Regardless the 2 lines. I mean color get changed whenever the value is changing positive or negative.

Trend strength and diirection index 3 ...

khaliddxd

Here you go Added an option : ColorChangeOnZeroCross. If set to false, it works as before. If set to true, it will work as you asked for : on zero line crosses the color will be changed

khaliddxd:
Sorry Mladen I forgot to attach the indicator. please refer to the attachment.

Mladen !!!!

Thanks a lot Mladen for your support as always

Reason: