Bressert Double Stochastic - page 24

mladen:

Wulong

Here is a version that can use filters

THANKS Mladen !

It will make this jewel better.

Have a nice weekend.

Wulong 

Mladen, I'm testing it, but there is something strange.

Here in the picture, the fat one is the 'normal' DSS Bressert with settings 16 - 6.

In the version with the filter, same setting (orange-green one) so also length 16, smooth 6 and I did NOT turn the filter on, so it should give the same result as the normal version, but as you can see it does not  ???

Files:

Wulong10:

Mladen, I'm testing it, but there is something strange.

Here in the picture, the fat one is the 'normal' DSS Bressert with settings 16 - 6.

In the version with the filter, same setting (orange-green one) so also length 16, smooth 6 and I did NOT turn the filter on, so it should give the same result as the normal version, but as you can see it does not  ???

Yes, there was an error. Here is the correct version

mladen:

No problem, you're only human. Will test it again after some food, my stomach is complaining.

Thanks for the efforts.

Wulong 

Now it works like a charm !

krelian99:

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:trix

Interesting is where they compare Trix and MACD.

Krelian

thank you for referring to detailed explained page,much interesting and well explained.

regards

Wulong10:
Now it works like a charm !
Good. Have a nice weekend :)

mladen:

Some upgrades made

mladen:

Some upgrades made

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for this dss 2.03 ver,performing well.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

there are a lot of version by you and mrtools,trix log alerts 2,2_1,line 3,line 4,candle 2,mtf,signal ....... but the fantastic version i like,are trix trend cycle v2c alert , v2.01c alert mtf ,v2.02c alert mtf.

if kindly all newest prices and ma method be added with new filter,it will be produce attractive results,just my idea.but all in all you knows better.

regards

what is the indicator that posts arrows can you share please?

Wulong10:

Hey Mladen or Mrtools,

Would it be possible to add a filter (option price or DSS) to this DSS Bressert ?

Thanks !

Wulong 

Hmm, the '+' changes into the letter 'g' when I upload it, but I guess you can handle that ... 

Files:
trix.png  57 kb
Reason: