Elite indicators :) - page 461

Nonlinear Klaman with hosto added ...

Khaliddxd

Here you go I just assumed that it is not needed any more since elitecamper have found what he was after, but ... Here is the one with histogram added. It will display histogram if zero mean and / or normalization is used. If neither of the two is used, histogram is not going to be displayed (so in a case when a "simple" nonlinear kalman is displayed in the separate window, there will be no histogram)

khaliddxd:
I am still interested in having a histogram version of Normalized and / or zero mean nonlinear kalman if don't mind

Thank you in advance dear.

Kind regards,

Khaliddxd

Dear Mladen,

Thanks a lot my dear. Really appreciate the hard work

Adjustment required plse...

Hello Mladen,

Would you mind adjusting the attached Blau for me so that I can add a voice to the signals, please?

I see you are extremely busy, but I am hoping that you can slot me in also.

Much appreciated.

ValeoFX

I assume you are looking for alerts. Did you try this version : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/100/blau_-_ergodic_tsi_amp_divergence_2.02.mq4 (version 2.02 instead of 2.01). It has alerts already done

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you mind adjusting the attached Blau for me so that I can add a voice to the signals, please?

I see you are extremely busy, but I am hoping that you can slot me in also.

Much appreciated.

Thank you Mladen

Hello Mladen,

I must confess to having missed this indicator for some strange reason knowing how much I like the alerts.

Thanks for the link and BTW the Swing line bars, are simply great.

Best wishes.

Thanks Mladen

Just what the doctor ordered, Mladen.

Thanks so much.

derfel:
Hello mladen,

could you please enhance these two indicators by attaching your great "smooting algorithm" to both of them - if it is possible for you? I hope I am not outrageous asking for two indicators at the same time.

The "Trend direction & force index" was made from you and I think the repulse was originally made by Eric Lefort. There are some different looking versions around. But I like this one with its more periods showing. I would like to test these indis with a 1 min TF trading and I hope that your enhanced versions with your special smoothing would be an advantage.

Thanks in advance

derfel

Hi guys and happy Friday and of course request for one and only Mladen. So I went through some old and dusty indicators in my library and I found this gem "Trend direction & force index" which I think it will be cool to add dots on chart whenever breaks 2 grey lines.

Thank you in advance.

Swing line 2 ...

This one is regarding the swing line : decided to "renew" it a bit, so it is a "all in one" indicator which allows you to choose if you wish to see lines, bars or candles (or all those together) That way one can easily control all the things it is doing from one single place and choose which way is the best to see it on chart easily

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

I must confess to having missed this indicator for some strange reason knowing how much I like the alerts.

Thanks for the link and BTW the Swing line bars, are simply great.

Best wishes.
Files:

Trend direction and strength index 2 ...

altoronto

Here you go Use the "smoothed" version for it. If you wish to omit the smoothing simply set the SmoothLength to 1. All the rest is the same (used arrows instead of dots by default, but you can change even that with setting the arrowsCodeUp and arrowsCodeDown to 159 (a dot) for example)

altoronto:
Hi guys and happy Friday and of course request for one and only Mladen. So I went through some old and dusty indicators in my library and I found this gem "Trend direction & force index" which I think it will be cool to add dots on chart whenever breaks 2 grey lines. Thank you in advance.

mladen:
altoronto

Here you go

Use the "smoothed" version for it. If you wish to omit the smoothing simply set the SmoothLength to 1. All the rest is the same (used arrows instead of dots by default, but you can change even that with setting the arrowsCodeUp and arrowsCodeDown to 159 (a dot) for example)

Thank you Mladen and have a good weekend, lots of sports thou, tennis and soccer on tv

Reason: