Elite indicators :) - page 423

Blau - T3 candlestick indicators ...

Made these from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173131/page2 and then remembered that Bob Fulks and Alex Matulich, when they were changing the original Tim Tillson T3 calculation, claimed that when they changed it it became the same in lag as ema (and not a greater lag as in the original)

So decided to see what would the effect of using T3 instead of ema in those calculations be. These are the results (not bad at all actually, I used a "slow" hot parameter to make these directly comparable to ema counterparts, if someone wishes faster calculation, easiest way is to increase the hot field.

this is T3 candlestick indicator

blau_-_t3_co.mq4

and this is T3 ergodic candlestick oscillator

blau_-_t3_eco.mq4

ValeoFX

I am lost now . Which RSI are you referring to?

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen, would you be willing to wave your "magic wand" over my RSi as well plse?

I do not want to impose on your usual array of requests, but I would appreciate you doing that for me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

taipan99:
Hi Mladen,

Sorry I don't have the source. I got these indicators from friends. Will try to to decompile it from other free forum.

Thanks.

Hi Mladen,

Managed to get the source codes of the indicators with errors. Hope you can fix them.

Thanks again.

Files:

GM, Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX I am lost now . Which RSI are you referring to?

=========

No you are "not lost" . I first asked for permission knowing full well how busy you are. I now submit it here for your kind attention.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Files:
rsi-m5.mq4  6 kb

taipan99

Even though the r-BBands requires "DateExpire.h" file too, I am pretty sure that they are not going to cause you that problem (the other 2 are corrected and there is no error message any more caused by them, test the r_BBands too and let me know if it stopped causing an error too)

regards

Mladen

taipan99:
Hi Mladen,

Managed to get the source codes of the indicators with errors. Hope you can fix them.

Thanks again.

True strength index - T3 versions ...

Adding some more William Blaus indicators converted to use T3 instead of EMA in calculation.

These are the ergodic true strength index, true strength index and true strength index trade indicator (from up to down). If you want to have ergodic true strength index trade just set the period 3 in the indicator to 1 or less than 1, and it will give signals for ergodic true strength index trade. Compared to candlestick oscillator it seems that true strength index is a bit faster in detecting signals (it uses different logic of finding signal - this one is more about momentum than the candlestick oscillator)

mladen:
taipan99

Even though the r-BBands requires "DateExpire.h" file too, I am pretty sure that they are not going to cause you that problem (the other 2 are corrected and there is no error message any more caused by them, test the r_BBands too and let me know if it stopped causing an error too)

regards

Mladen

Thanks a millions, Mladen. I have tried them and sure enough, there did not generate errors.

I have 2 more indicators which produces the same errors (with regards to DateExpire.h), kindly fix them. See attached files.

taipan99:
Thanks a millions, Mladen. I have tried them and sure enough, there did not generate errors. I have 2 more indicators which produces the same errors (with regards to DateExpire.h), kindly fix them. See attached files.

Sorry forgot to attach file. See attached.

This should be it

taipan99:
Sorry forgot to attach file. See attached.

Here you go (no errors caused by it now ). Left the expiration time in it too even though it is obviously (the expiration) part of the original indicator

BTW: it is one of igorads indicator (BBands_Stop - some versions of it can be found on this very thread) so I do not think that the company label and expiration date that was patched in it was igorads intention and as far as I see it is by no means made (those "patches") by igorad. Those patches were causing the errors you had. I suggest you use igorads original (at least then you are going to know what exactly are you using)

taipan99:
Thanks Mladen and no more errors appeared on the expert folder. However, I have noticed that indicator r_BBands-2K-311213.mq4 still encountered the same error. I tried to download again from you fixed but the error still exist. Appreciate you could get it done. Again, see attached file:r_bbands-2k-311213_1.mq4
Files:
Reason: