Looking for ERGODIC indicator, please help - page 2

Ergodic indicator doesn't show on my charts.Can you help me?

Thank you

damjano:
Ergodic indicator doesn't show on my charts.Can you help me? Thank you

Could you be more specific? error kind? upload a picture? log?

thank you Linuxser for your help.There is no any errors.Just doesn't show on charts.I attached the picture.Can you tell me what is wrong?

Files:
fff.jpg  192 kb

damjano:
thank you Linuxser for your help.There is no any errors.Just doesn't show on charts.I attached the picture.Can you tell me what is wrong?

Problem is this indicators (the ones on second post) needs another one called TSI-osc to work. the one which works is on the third post.

But I believe this indicators is far away from real Ergodic.

Try again after dropping the one attached on the same folder.

Files:
tsi-osc.mq4  4 kb

It's working now:)

thank you once again

Blau - candlestick indicators ...

Ran into this thread and ...

Actually none of the indicators in this thread are ergodic candlestick oscillator indicator as defined by William Blau. Which is a pity since it is a quite good indicator. So here are 2 indicators of the "same branch" that work as they should :

candlestick indicator

and ergodic candlestick oscillator

Even they are very similar in values, they are not quite the same (not even the signal line from eco is the same with candlestick indicator even it looks like on the first glance), so it depends on someones preferences which one to use. Eco is a bit faster, while the co is a bit smoother (it has one additional smoothing step in it) ... Blau sometimes uses values like co(32,32). To get that value, simply set the 3rd period to 1 (one, not zero) and you will get those valuse

Files:

And metatrader 5 versions of indicators from the above post (a bit different look, but the purpose is the same : in metatrader 5 it is much easier to draw a non-repainting multi color line so in these it is used to show the slope of the line).

Hi Mladin, I have been a member of this forum and have noticed your expertise. I have been waiting to contact you through a thread and noticed your messages under this thread. I am a novice in Forex (three years on demo) as well as on a computer, which I could put down to my age. I am using an exit strategy that would be suitable as an EA to close open orders. Could you help if I can contact you direct as it would not apply to this thread. My apologies for breaking protocol to contact you via this thread but am unsure how else to speak with you. Hopefully this message will come to your notice if I am doing things correctly. Kind regards, Houndog

William Blaus true strength index indicators ...

Adding some more William Blaus indicator here : true strength index now (posting these since they are made exactly as described by William Blau, so there is no deviation whatsoever from the original here).

These are true strength index, true strength index trade and ergodic true strength index indicator (from up to down on the picture) Added the ergodic true strength index trade too even though it does not exist in the "Momentum, direction and divergence" book just as "what if" : in my opinion the slope of the Ergodic version is to nervous in order to take it as a reasonably safe criteria for trading (better to observe signal line crosses in ergodic version) but made it to see exactly how it would perform

William Blaus

Good night, Mladen

Could you be kind enough to put the book by William Blaus on the web. ?

Thank you.

Reason: