Elite indicators :) - page 372

mladen, mrtools, or anyone else interested....,

Is there a way to have an indicator updated every x seconds and ignore ticks?

I have a datafeed coming into the indicator and I don't want it to wait for the next tick, but rather have it update more regularly...say every 3 seconds...and ignore the ticks.

I've searched on google and there's on small thread on the mqlforum (2008), but seems there's no definite working solution found yet.

Also searched this forum, and found mladen's eClock, which updates every second, but you had to turn it into an EA...since indicators don't work with while loops. Also think I can't use sleep() either.

If the only way is to turn this an "EA indicator", is it possible to still show the (histogram) data in a separate window? Any examples available?

Cheers and thanks in advance.

San.

Many thanks...

mrtools:
Hi Valeo, On this version i removed the atr and added uparrowgap and downarrowgap, arrows are closer now to me.

=============

Thank you so much, MrTools.

Successful day to you.

Best wishes always.

No arrows..

ValeoFX:
=============

Thank you so much, MrTools.

Successful day to you.

Best wishes always.

=====================

Sorry to have to inform you that there are no arrows on signals, MrTools. When you have a moment kindly look into this please.

Thanks.

Files:

Thank you..

mrtools:
Thanks for the heads up, this version works like it should Valeo, sorry for any inconvience

====================

Thanking you most sincerely, MrT. Appreciate your time and expertise.

Sincerely.

yama

Here are 2 indicators

The reason I am posting 2 is because the one you posted uses rather strange array management (there is no error in it but it uses extra array elements that are not needed at all). Also made an onscreen version of it (as you asked) In these if you want some of the periods omitted set the period you want to omit to 0 or less than 0. If you want it to show the price instead of T3 (in the separate one - for example) set the period to 1 (then you will have the same thing as you are used to)

PS: the first version posted showed 7 instead of maximum 8 indicators that can be drawn in metatrader (that si a change compared to the original indicator too - the original was showing up to 6 T3 values). If your version is showing 7 values, please re-download the indicators and that way you ca see up to 8 T3 values

regards

Mladen

yama728:
I have been using it for a long time...T3 taotra indicator.

Its very nice trend checking!

Can u make T3 taotra on chart version??

and im posted indi and image file.....its good settings:)

thanks!

mrtools:
Trying again Ray for some reason having trouble up loading the indicators from my desktop to here, anyway kinda updated the envelopes a little and also a mtf trend strength don't think there is one.

Hi Mr Tools,

Kindly make histo and EA version of Jurik_Trend envelope. Also, if you may, please give the iCustom and buy/sell logic of Jurik_Trend envelope and Jurik_trend_ strength. Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks mladen!!

Thanks mladen!!

its perfect....thanks a lot!!!

its really great indicator and coding!!!

yama

While at it, made one more variation of the 2 : the adaptive T3 version of the both. When compared, adaptive T3 seems to have better response than the regular one. In these 2 there is an extra option with which you can shoos if you want adaptive (T3Adaptive set to true) or "just" a regular one (T3Adaptive parameter set to false.

Here is a comparison of adaptive

And regular

regards

Mladen

Thanks mladen!!

Hello mladen.

thanks a lot adaptive version!!!

Its superior to normal version T3taotra:)

I like adaptive version...thanks!!

This is normalized deviation,normalized atr, with deviation ma and smoothing. When the deviation(blue) and ma(gold) are above the red(atr) uptrend, strong uptrend when the deviation is greater than the ma while above the atr. For sell trend the opposite. Made it multi time frame but haven't decided how to do the alerts yet.

Reason: