Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 223

oguz:

Dear friends,

Is attachment indicator repaint or not?

Thank you... 

Not sure about that one but this indicator is the same and for sure it doesn't repaint.

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please help me to fix the attached script.

LoadStockDataWithAdj_Gaps.mq4 - Needs to be placed in script folder.

ReadWebCSV.mqh - Needs to be placed in include folder.

ReadWebCSV.mq4 and ReadWebCSV.ex4 - Needs to be placed in library folder.

If we attach LoadStockDataWithAdj_Gaps.mq4 and enter the stock symbol it will create Daily, weekly and monthly offline charts.

Now the issue is the script is not generating the chart with data if the stock symbol is greater than 8 char length. (Eg : GICHSGFIN.NS). After running the script i see the symbol in the offline chart but there is no data (only getting black screen). Its loading the chart with data if stock symbol is less than 8 char (Eg : TCS.NS).

It will be great help if someone helps me to fix this issue.

Thanks in Advance

mrtools:
Not sure about that one but this indicator is the same and for sure it doesn't repaint.

@Dear mrtools,

Thank you very much for important info and new indi :)

srpips:

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please help me to fix the attached script.

LoadStockDataWithAdj_Gaps.mq4 - Needs to be placed in script folder.

ReadWebCSV.mqh - Needs to be placed in include folder.

ReadWebCSV.mq4 and ReadWebCSV.ex4 - Needs to be placed in library folder.

If we attach LoadStockDataWithAdj_Gaps.mq4 and enter the stock symbol it will create Daily, weekly and monthly offline charts.

Now the issue is the script is not generating the chart with data if the stock symbol is greater than 8 char length. (Eg : GICHSGFIN.NS). After running the script i see the symbol in the offline chart but there is no data (only getting black screen). Its loading the chart with data if stock symbol is less than 8 char (Eg : TCS.NS).

It will be great help if someone helps me to fix this issue.

Thanks in Advance

That scrip is reading symbol data from "http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com". Check the existence of that data there

mladen:
That scrip is reading symbol data from "http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com". Check the existence of that data there

Hi mladen

The script is reading the data from below url and data exist for the stock.

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=GICHSGFIN.NS&a=6&b=1&c=2002&d=9&e=17&f=2016&g=d&z=66&y=0

Thanks 

srpips:
Sorry, but I don't see any code issue (or limitation) in the code you posted

Hello Mladen,

Can you please create a indicator like below which show multiples times in a single separate window? 

Thank you,

Sandeep

Files:
Clock.JPG  12 kb

skumar:

Hello Mladen,

Can you please create a indicator like below which show multiples times in a single separate window? 

Thank you,

Sandeep

i have this

skumar:

Hello Mladen,

Thank you,

Sandeep

Or use this one and set any combination of time frames displayed (just set the unique id parameter to unique value for each instance) and any position you like

Files:
iClock.mq4  4 kb

Dear Mladen or someone as helpful,

could i please have a new indicator or expert advisor made up

on same bar - when super trend changes direction and non lag dot changes from previous colour

could i get it to paint an arrow, sound an alarm, send a push notification and give an alert.

im thankful i can turn here with my request

kind regards

YY

Reason: