Elite indicators :) - page 321

mrtools:
Hi Watchdog,

Not sure if i am understanding on the extern parameters is

extern int lowlevel = -80;

extern int highlevel = -20;

extern int midlevel = -50;

and can be changed to whatever you choose, if i am not understanding right please let me know,(it won't be the first time ).

mr tools

The way it is currently set up there is only one alert position and that is the -50 for both buy and sell if you left it there. However it would be nice to have separate signals for buy and sell that are not relying on one midlevel.

Now what I'm asking is that instead of a midlevel that you could have separate conditions for buy and sell. Example the user could set two conditions at the same time. A sell alert could be -80 that then crosses -60 and an alert would sound/message and a buy alert could be -20 that then crosses -40 and an alert would sound/message. That is two different alerts that are set in advance. Right now you only have a midlevel that works both ways at whatever you set it at. I believe it would be a lot more desirable if it has separate buy and sell parameters that aren't relying on one midlevel parameter and that each can have separate user inputs. I hope that is clearer and if not, please ask again and I'll try to explain better.

bebeshel:
Mrtools,

could you make this indicators "Macd cfb adaptative" ??

Thanks

No not able to!

Modify this indicator?

Hello I was wondering if someone could modify this indicator so it draws a line on the chart. Maybe like I have done in the picture.

thanks

watchdog:
mr tools

The way it is currently set up there is only one alert position and that is the -50 for both buy and sell if you left it there. However it would be nice to have separate signals for buy and sell that are not relying on one midlevel.

Now what I'm asking is that instead of a midlevel that you could have separate conditions for buy and sell. Example the user could set two conditions at the same time. A sell alert could be -80 that then crosses -60 and an alert would sound/message and a buy alert could be -20 that then crosses -40 and an alert would sound/message. That is two different alerts that are set in advance. Right now you only have a midlevel that works both ways at whatever you set it at. I believe it would be a lot more desirable if it has separate buy and sell parameters that aren't relying on one midlevel parameter and that each can have separate user inputs. I hope that is clearer and if not, please ask again and I'll try to explain better.

Think i got it, only thing now it will alert letting you know if its crossing the buyline1(set it at -90) from above or below, it will do this on all 5 crosses, by default have them set at -90,-70,50,-30,and -10, if that's to much will see if i can lighten it a bit.

Mladen

How acn i change the balls width Line , like " Step stochastic - alerts & lines.mq4 ", for " MACD colored + mtf & arrows.mq4" to chang width " MACD colored + mtf & line.mq4".

Thanks

thanks

mladen:
Here you go

But ... the version I sued is not the one you posted but the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . The reason is described in that post, but you can make a quick test that will show you some things : the one you posted, by default, is calculating 500 bars. Change the bars calculated to let say 5000 and watch the chart. That is what I was talking about among other things in that post

Anyway, here you have the one that draws vertical lines at bars where crosses happened. You can control the visibility, the color, the style and the width of the lines, so I hope it covers all the needs regarding lines and crosses

regards Mladen

Thanks alot man just makes the crosses easiers to spot. While I have your attention mladen is there a spot on this fourm where you or mrtools talk about a tradeing strat that you prefer or use? I would guess between the two of you you have seen thousands of indicators and strategys. Your opinion would be appreciated.

steo sto smooth

Sorry Mladen i couldn't keep my paws off of it Anyway added jurik smoothing and mtf+alerts, looks like it may be useful especially if you use a cross coming out of oversold or overbought.You need Atr on jurik in indicators folder for this to work.

mrtools:
Sorry Mladen i couldn't keep my paws off of it Anyway added jurik smoothing and mtf+alerts, looks like it may be useful especially if you use a cross coming out of oversold or overbought.You need Atr on jurik in indicators folder for this to work.

Looks good mrtools your a scholar and a gentlemen thank you, just read through all your madarinesystem posts and have been testing your indiator very impressive I wish I could go through your tradeing templets for a day!!

cheers

Rsx ma nrp

Mladen, when you have a moment could you make an RSX verison of this. My apologies if one has already been posted, I coldn't find it

rgds

Peter

Files:

Peter

Here you go The differences are not going to be "dramatical" since the main factor in calculation of this indicator is the slope of an ema moving average (slope as in difference in points of 2 consecutive values of ema) but, in some cases, it seems to be filtering out some false signals when compared to regular rsi version
regards

Mladen

peterke:
Mladen, when you have a moment could you make an RSX verison of this. My apologies if one has already been posted, I coldn't find it

rgds

Peter
Files:
rsx_ma.gif  23 kb
Reason: