Elite indicators :) - page 258

Volatility indicator

Hi mladen,

What would you recommend as a reliable volatility indicator, excepted the classic ones like bb or atr ?

thanks in advance

regards,

Hi Tradefx1,

may be - there are some new indicators concerning it but just want we are having right now for example:

- Volatility: EAs, indicators, informations, explanation.

- Volatility Quality Index: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

- Volatility Quality Index - Thomas Stridsman original: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

- Volatility: public thread with many links.

- Chaikin Volatility - good public thread with indicators.

especially this page.

Thank you Newdigital

regards,

New Candle based on P&F

Hi mladen,

I'm wondering if it is possible to create a new type of candle indicator...one that uses P&F to determine the color. On the left is a bar chart and the right is a P&F chart using the attached indicator. Is it possible to create small heinken ashi type candles that sit on top the bars (say in the middle) and use the P&F logic for the color. On the first candle on a turn, we could use red...otherwise have an up and down color. Does this make sense to you...the way I have explained it, and it is possible?

Thanks

Ben

Edit - I just noticed that the indicator I added was a hacked indicator....so I have removed it. My questions is still the same...can a candle like indicator like this be created?

Files:

sve bollinger band

Hello Mladen

Could you add alerts when the price crosses up and down each of the bands?

Thanks

Files:

MTF RSI(3) Indicator

Hi Mladen et al

I am new to the thread so hope what i need isnt against etiquette...let me know if there are issues;

I have been working with the attached indicator and was wondering if it could be altered to do the following

a)When all the arrows are in the up position(let me specify how many and which ones), AND the arrows that are in the UP position are also > than 50 and less than 95....(configerable) again....THEN...super alarm rings (very loud) while those conditions exist....

the reverse for shorts of course.....let me know if that is possible or doable

many thanks

mark

I am looking for something alike and can't find it in the forum, it probably exist already. I am looking for a RSI that alarm and signal when rsi cross down the 70 level or cross up the 30 level. MTF if possible. Thanks in advance.

smarcos

Here you go 4 types of alerts added :

when the value crosses upper band up

when the value retraces upper band down

when the value crosses lower band down

when the value retraces lower band up

regards

Mladen

smarcos:
Hello Mladen

Could you add alerts when the price crosses up and down each of the bands?

Thanks

Thanks again

mladen:
smarcos

Here you go

4 types of alerts added :

when the value crosses upper band up

when the value retraces upper band down

when the value crosses lower band down

when the value retraces lower band up

regards Mladen

Mark

One point needs a clarification
- arrows per symbol (call it "horizontally" now) or

- arrows per time frame ("vertically" - so over all (or selectable) symbols)

regards

Mladen

maccanz:
Hi Mladen et al

I am new to the thread so hope what i need isnt against etiquette...let me know if there are issues;

I have been working with the attached indicator and was wondering if it could be altered to do the following

a)When all the arrows are in the up position(let me specify how many and which ones), AND the arrows that are in the UP position are also > than 50 and less than 95....(configerable) again....THEN...super alarm rings (very loud) while those conditions exist....

the reverse for shorts of course.....let me know if that is possible or doable

many thanks

mark
Reason: