Elite indicators :) - page 241

ValeoFX

Here you go

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Sorry to have to ask you again but would you please add an Alert function to the Volatility Band indicator I posted on Page 243 in Post #2427?

Thanking you sincerely,

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

regards

Mladen

==============

Much, much appreciated.

Pleasant weekend.

Best regards.

mladen:
Flytox

Here is one with alerts (messages, sound, email ...)

regards

Mladen

Thanks a lot Mladen

Hi mladen,

Can you make this MTF?

Thanks

Ben

Files:

Ben

Try this one out. I did not clean it up just added a mtf functionality (the way it alerts is rather complicated so I left it as is and just made the basic part mtf able)

regards

Mladen

bkennedype:
Hi mladen,

Can you make this MTF?

Thanks

Ben

Thanks...........

mladen:
Ben

Try this one out. I did not clean it up just added a mtf functionality (the way it alerts is rather complicated so I left it as is and just made the basic part mtf able)

regards

Mladen

Mladen, would you kindly make alert for when two different settings - color deviations 7 and color deviations 14 for instance - both trigger on same bar or close equivalent?

(If possible same or different timeframes - just looking for concurrent triggers on same bar. Trades shown below taken by an EA I made with EA builder, but I have no idea about nuts and bolts coding, just putting logic blocks together.)

Best regards.

Files:

Something to toy with on weekend

I was wondering what would happen if Hull moving average would use some other average as "underlying" average (just a quick explanation for those that do not know it : Hull is calculated as lwma(2*lwma(price,halfPeriod)-lwma(price,period),square root of (period)) where "lwma" is linear weighted moving average, so decided to use Jurik smooth for that purpose. This is the result (compared are the "regular" Hull moving average (blue) and this variation (red))
PS: HullPhase parameter refers to Jurik smooth phase and can vary from 100 ("fastest" but with overshooting, to -100, "slowest" with minimal overshooting - the "phase" was introduced by Mark Jurik since he was aware of the overshooting problem of jma too)

A pleasant weekend to all

regards

Mladen

Thanks for the Hull MA variation indicator, mladen!

I have tried to integrate that indicator into your Trend envelopes (averages)-histo indicator.

For that I've added the ismooth function and the following function into the Trend envelopes (averages)-histo indicator.

double iHma_var(double price, double period, int i, int s=0)

{

double HalfP = HullPeriod/2.0;

double SqrtPeriod = MathSqrt(HullPeriod);

double price2 = iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,HullPrice,i);

double step1 = iSmooth(price2 ,HalfP,HullPhase,i, 0);

double step2 = iSmooth(price2 ,HullPeriod,HullPhase,i,10);

return (iSmooth(2.0*step1-step2,SqrtPeriod,HullPhase,i,20));

}

When comparing the histogram with the Hull MA variation values I see that it is not 100% the same.

Could you please tell me where my mistake is?

Reason: