Requests & Ideas - page 67

where may i find the WYFX NITRO+Lo eMACD v1.0 indicator posted in the image below?

Files:
price_zones.gif  39 kb

Mladen, that looks like a great project with much potential (nonlinear trendline).

When you finalize and release it perhaps you could include bands at standard deviation sigmas (might be good for entries) and of course arrows/alerts/mtf...

kinda funny to already be asking for features on something u havent finished yet, but thats how high the bar is that you set for yourself with all the amazing things u do - much appreciated, rest well!

Odysseus

Hi Mladen

I'm looking for the bottom idicator in that pic which named: AllcurentStochastic used by newdigital. Could you help me to find it.

Thanks

Files:

Hi cukecvn,

It is public indicator from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page7

Files:
allstoch_1.jpg  196 kb

msquared:
where may i find the WYFX NITRO+Lo eMACD v1.0 indicator posted in the image below?

Hi msquared,

search goggle - I think - it is commercial indicators (there is some thread on FF forum in commercial evaluation section). They call it as Probability Meter. But it is not "our probability meter". It is some kind of different one.

By the way - I remember very similar indicator posted in public or elite ... because this WYFX NITRO is just small box on the right on your image (it is what I understood about this meter).

Thanks newdigital it's really helpfull

Help needed with Hull Moving Average routine for an EA

Hello

I'm trying to code an MTF Hull Moving Average Trend routine for an EA. What I've coded is copied from Mladens work but it doesn't give the exact same result as Mladen's indicators. It's a case of "close but no cigar". My trend slightly lags that of Mladen's indicators.

Here is the code I've used:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//

//

double workHMA[]; // working array for HMA values

//

//

// Calculate the current Hull Moving Average trend direction

//

int /*double*/ HullMovingAverageTrend(int timeFrame, /*int HMAPeriod,*/ int shift=0)

{

int HMAPrice = PRICE_CLOSE;

int HMAMethod = MODE_LWMA;

HMAPeriod = MathMax(2,HMAPeriod);

if (timeFrame==0) timeFrame=Period();

int HalfPeriod = MathFloor(HMAPeriod/2);

int HullPeriod = MathFloor(MathSqrt(HMAPeriod));

int limit = (HullPeriod*2)+2; //want to last two bars to be accurate to determine trend

if(Bars-1 < limit*timeFrame/Period()) return(0.0); //not enough bars to calculate HMA

if (ArraySize(workHMA)!=limit) { ArrayResize(workHMA,limit); ArrayInitialize(workHMA,0); }

ArraySetAsSeries(workHMA, true);

int yold = -1;

for(int i=limit*timeFrame/Period(); i>=0; i--) {

int y = iBarShift(NULL,timeFrame,Time,true);

if (y!=yold){ // fill the array only if y has changed (avoid repeated values in mtf mode)

workHMA[y] = iMA(NULL,timeFrame,HalfPeriod,0,HMAMethod,HMAPrice,y)*2.0-iMA(NULL,timeFrame,HMAPeriod ,0,HMAMethod,HMAPrice,y);

yold = y;

}

}

// workHMA array has values in the selected mtf timframe and increments with respect to that timeframe

for(i=limit/2+1; i>=0; i--) {

workHMA = iMAOnArray(workHMA,0,HullPeriod,0,HMAMethod,i);

}

if (workHMA[shift] > workHMA[shift+1]) return(1); //up

if (workHMA[shift] < workHMA[shift+1]) return(-1); //down

//return(NormalizeDouble(workHMA[shift],Digits));

return(0);

}

Can someone please advise me if I have the array limits correct or where the problem is in the above code?

Cheers

Rod

Rod

I think that (HullPeriod*2)+2 bars for calculation is not enough (it is the smallest value of the 3 periods used for calculation) Maybe you should use HMAPeriod instead but I am not sure that it will give you expected results (internal EA calculation using built in "onArray" indicators sometimes is a lottery instead of an exact "science". That is why I prefer using external indicators - if you use the second parameter (time frame) of iCustom, the called indicator does not have to be multi time frame at all and you are going to get correct results)

regards

Mladen

madcedar:
Hello

I'm trying to code an MTF Hull Moving Average Trend routine for an EA. What I've coded is copied from Mladens work but it doesn't give the exact same result as Mladen's indicators. It's a case of "close but no cigar". My trend slightly lags that of Mladen's indicators.

Here is the code I've used:

//

//

double workHMA[]; // working array for HMA values

//

//

// Calculate the current Hull Moving Average trend direction

//

int /*double*/ HullMovingAverageTrend(int timeFrame, /*int HMAPeriod,*/ int shift=0)

{

int HMAPrice = PRICE_CLOSE;

int HMAMethod = MODE_LWMA;

HMAPeriod = MathMax(2,HMAPeriod);

if (timeFrame==0) timeFrame=Period();

int HalfPeriod = MathFloor(HMAPeriod/2);

int HullPeriod = MathFloor(MathSqrt(HMAPeriod));

int limit = (HullPeriod*2)+2; //want to last two bars to be accurate to determine trend

if(Bars-1 < limit*timeFrame/Period()) return(0.0); //not enough bars to calculate HMA

if (ArraySize(workHMA)!=limit) { ArrayResize(workHMA,limit); ArrayInitialize(workHMA,0); }

ArraySetAsSeries(workHMA, true);

int yold = -1;

for(int i=limit*timeFrame/Period(); i>=0; i--) {

int y = iBarShift(NULL,timeFrame,Time,true);

if (y!=yold){ // fill the array only if y has changed (avoid repeated values in mtf mode)

workHMA[y] = iMA(NULL,timeFrame,HalfPeriod,0,HMAMethod,HMAPrice,y)*2.0-iMA(NULL,timeFrame,HMAPeriod ,0,HMAMethod,HMAPrice,y);

yold = y;

}

}

// workHMA array has values in the selected mtf timframe and increments with respect to that timeframe

for(i=limit/2+1; i>=0; i--) {

workHMA = iMAOnArray(workHMA,0,HullPeriod,0,HMAMethod,i);

}

if (workHMA[shift] > workHMA[shift+1]) return(1); //up

if (workHMA[shift] < workHMA[shift+1]) return(-1); //down

//return(NormalizeDouble(workHMA[shift],Digits));

return(0);

}

Can someone please advise me if I have the array limits correct or where the problem is in the above code?

Cheers

Rod

Using spline(s)

Mladen,

Please take a look at the pictures.

What I want is for a modified trendline that works nonlinearly...a curve.

User fixes starting point and a minimum of 2 additional points,or a maximum of 3 additional points then the nonlinear trendline curve is drawn,projecting into the future(like radius mode in normal tl).

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards

S

Files:
nltl1.gif  67 kb
nltl2.gif  72 kb

simba

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

regards

Mladen

SIMBA:
Mladen,

Please take a look at the pictures.

What I want is for a modified trendline that works nonlinearly...a curve.

User fixes starting point and a minimum of 2 additional points,or a maximum of 3 additional points then the nonlinear trendline curve is drawn,projecting into the future(like radius mode in normal tl).

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards

S
Reason: