Elite indicators :) - page 238

A couple of indicators from a "Volatility Based Technical Analysis" and which a couple of TSD members asked for :

Rsiv indicator - according to author it is an enhanced Rsi and, again according to author, it identifies tops and bottoms in a great percent. I used default parameters given by the author and I must admit that I do not share the authors optimism - on forex symbols results are (with default parameters) far from impressive. But in order to let the members of TSD elite section decide on their own (maybe someone will find some better way of using it) and to avoid seeking the net for a properly coded version of it, I post it here

First, the usual "trick" with a candle chart and some tops and bottoms that are OK :
And the same thing but with bars and a not so good peak identification (the segment marked with red lines)
Once again I repeat I used default parameters proposed by the author of the indicator
Files:

And the StochEx indicator from the same series of indicators. It is a smoothed stochastic of standard deviation and as that it is trying to identify peaks (maximal deviation) and price reversals. So, one should pay attention to maximums (since those are the points of maximum deviation and according to expectations the price should reverse at those points) Low values are values when the deviation is small and according to that the market is trending

PS: named it Stochastic of stdev simply because it is in fact that
Files:

Flytox:
Hi Mladen was asking my self why your TTM_ssa_bars indi doesn't draw any yellow bar when ranging (preset value).

Where is this indicator?

mladen:
:):):)

Here you are (only the version where data display can be chosen for now - mtf and the rest will make and post a bit later)

Here are two basic display modes (Ben I used a parameter that seems you were planing to use it for that : DataDisplayOff) If it is set to true, you are going to get the upper indicator, if set to false, the lower one
PS : and the mtf with alerts version too
regards Mladen

Do I need other files for these to work, they show blank when I attached them to a pair?

Yes

You need the ssa.dll (also you have to allow dll improts from the indicator properties) and "ssa of price" indicator. The SSA (with dll) can be found on these 2 posts

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (at this post you can download the C source of it too)

regards

Mladen

thor68:
Do I need other files for these to work, they show blank when I attached them to a pair?

thor68:
Where is this indicator?
thor68:

Can't remember where i posted them again so here's the files the dll goes in experts library the others are indicators that goes in experts/indicators folder, then every thing should work

Files:

Hello everyone,

i was asking myself if there is somewhere a trailing stop EA based on volty channel .

Thank you

Hi Mladen,

Would it be possible for you to identify for me what the following attached two indicators are algorythmically attempting to do? (Price Channel, ADX etc...)

The version14 one is the main one I am interrested in. I managed to translate all the comments from Russian to English to help you out.

Whilst trying to uncover what this indi does I stumble onto a version 28. But it seems to operate very differently.

The orignal code for version 14 can be found here:

Arrows & Curves - MQL4 Code Base

And for version 28 here:

lukas1_стрелки_и_линии_v28.mq4 - MQL4 Code Base

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Codex

Reason: