Elite indicators :) - page 221

Thanks Mladen. Is it possible to make this Fibopivot 127 and 161.8?

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for this good Fibopivot indicator. It looks good. I will forward-test it next week.

By the way, I would like to suggest the followings if you can add into this Fibopivot indicator:

1. Add alert sound whenever price touches R1, R2, R3, R4 or S1, S2, S3, S4?

2. Add 127.00 AND 161.8 Fibo extension ? I think that when price retraces to 50% or 61.8% before going up again, then, the indicator will automatically draw 127.00% and 161.8% fibo extension to the UPSIDE.

And when price retraces to 50% or 61.8% before going down again, then, the indicator will automatically draw 127.00% and 161.8% fibo extension to the DOWNSIDE.

So, there will be 2 fibo extensions of 127.00% and 2 fibo extensions of 161.8% (because the indicator will draw from both fibo retracement at 50% and 61.8%).

I think that is enough to help traders with clear visual chart of where to close a profitable trade at the fibo extension at 127.00% and 161.8%.

Thanks a lot

James

James

As far as additional levels are concerned just add 1.27 and 1.618 in the Levels parameter (no need to change anything in the code, everything is doable through parameters - the only deviation is that you do not enter it as % but as I described above)

Of alerts : will do it, but please define closer what does a "touch" mean? I ask that because in my experience a "perfect touch" is almost impossible and there must be some tolerance . Also, what happens in cases when the values are crossed? At some point it was touched, but should we wait for a close bar to declare a touch. And in cases when the price "dances" around some line it could be a lot of alerts

regards

Mladen

jamesphuc72:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks for this good Fibopivot indicator. It looks good. I will forward-test it next week.

By the way, I would like to suggest the followings if you can add into this Fibopivot indicator:

1. Add alert sound whenever price touches R1, R2, R3, R4 or S1, S2, S3, S4?

2. Add 127.00 AND 161.8 Fibo extension ? I think that when price retraces to 50% or 61.8% before going up again, then, the indicator will automatically draw 127.00% and 161.8% fibo extension to the UPSIDE.

And when price retraces to 50% or 61.8% before going down again, then, the indicator will automatically draw 127.00% and 161.8% fibo extension to the DOWNSIDE.

So, there will be 2 fibo extensions of 127.00% and 2 fibo extensions of 161.8% (because the indicator will draw from both fibo retracement at 50% and 61.8%).

I think that is enough to help traders with clear visual chart of where to close a profitable trade at the fibo extension at 127.00% and 161.8%.

Thanks a lot

James

Thanks Mladen. Yes, allow some pips tolerance.

Hello Mladen,

Yes, you are right.

The reason why I need sound alert when price goes up / down and touches R1, R2, R3, R4 or S1, S2, S3, S4 is that this sound alert will make traders pay attention to these key levels and look for a trade setup more easily (for example, sometimes, when feeling sleepy, or busy doing other things while trading, etc).

So, as long as price goes up/down and nearly touches these key levels, that's fine. Yes, we can allow 10 pips tolerance around R1/R2/R3/R4 or S1/S2/S3/S4. This sound alert is just like a reminder to make traders alert of some potential Sell (at Resistance) or Buy (at Support).

In addition, you can make the sound alert at Bar close or even Bar not yet close, that is fine. A lot of alerts are fine, because it will also tell traders how strong/weak at those key levels.

So, please make this function "Enable at external" and traders will select if to set this function True or False.

+ One final request, if you can make an automatic drawing of AB = CD like Harmonics on h1 and h4 into this Fibopivot indicator ? And other harmonics patterns that you can code into this good indicator ?

I noticed when just attaching this indicator on H1 and H4 that when price touches either Resistances or Supports, I could see the AB = CD Pattern for a potential Sell or Buy around Resistances or Supports.

This function will also help traders a lot in spotting a potential trade setup more quickly and visually.

Sorry to bother you a lot. But please try to help me.

Thanks a lot

James

Alex

Use this one

This is not just a fibo indicator. It allows you to use any number of levels and those levels are not restricted to fibo levels. Parameter to use is the Levels: in it enter levels you want to be calculated separated by ";" (semicolon). By default it is set to levels 0.382, 0.618 and 1 (the one you are using is using 0.99 instead of 1). Levels are calculated as Pivot +- Level * ((Previous period high)-(Previous period low))

You can choose do you want to show mid levels or not. All the rest is more or less configurable through parameters. The one that is left out is the number of occurrences. Since it should show the historical fibos too, I decided to leave out the number of levels shown

Here are 2 examples : one with levels set to 0.382,0.618 and 1 without middle levels and one with additional 0.5 and 1.618 levels and with middle levels enabled.

The order you enter the levels is does not matter : indicator sorts the levels. And As I said, the levels do not have to be fibo levels at all (as you see from the example above, 0.5 is such a level, but a lot of trades use that level) Also, this one has choose-able time frames you want to use (unlike the one you posted which works for daily time frame only, here is for example weekly one from the above example) As an addition : only positive levels need to be entered - the negative levels are automatically going to be mirrored depending on positive levels

I hope this covers these kind of indicators depending on period ranges now (since the calculation is not fixed and since the number of levels is not fixed I hope that everybody can find with correct range multipliers one that will suite the needs)

If I remember correctly, setting levels to 0.125,0.25,0.375,0.5,0.625,0.75,0.875 and 1 is going to draw Murray math lines for example, so even that is covered with this indicator

regards

Mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen, This is the best one I found with history, mid lines and main lines in the elite section. If you already have a properly coded fibo pivot with the mid lines and history, by all means please post it. Otherwise, please correct the indicator I posted. Thank you very much for your effort.

Bollinger Bands

Hi mrtools

Bollinger Bands Jurik Version

???

TrendLine Indicator

Hi Mladen

Can you tell me a good indication that draws an automatic trend line

Thank You

Bad English

James,

Here is the version with alerts (alert are done on close price crossing any of the lines)

Also some code optimization is done, some possible problems solved (showing a zero length line when a new period begins, for example) as well as a limit of periods is added (so now it is possible to show just limited number of periods,if you want all the periods shown enter 0 into the ShowTotalPivotsparameter otherwise enter a number of periods chosen by TimeFrameparameter that you wish to be displayed like in this example where 3 days are displayed)
regards

Mladen

bkennedype:
Hello Mr Tools...what is the oscillator you have in the first indicator window.

Thanks

Ben

Ben its a squeeze version posted awhile back have since updated, before it was using Hull, now you have a choice of 9 different averages thanks to Mladen's averages . In the picture here it is using sine weighted ma, in the picture before method = 8 . And the 9 different ma methods are methodNames[ = SMA,EMA",SMMA,LWMA,LSMA,TriMA,SWMA,VWMA,HullMA, and NonLagMA

The dots are using Ssa of price which goes in indicators folder and dll file in experts/library!

Apeiron:
Hi mrtools

Bollinger Bands Jurik Version

???

Aperion made 2 types first a regular deviation jurik bollinger band and the second a choice of 6 different deviations explained here by Mladen

Parameters are simple except maybe for the mode parameter

Mode parameter values :

0 - A simple moving average (nothing else )

1 - variance (Variance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

2 - average (absolute) deviation (Absolute deviation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

3 - standard deviation (Standard deviation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

4 - skewness (Skewness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

5 - kurtosis (Kurtosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

if you use different deviations with 2nd version some of the band deviations need to be used in decimal places like in picture using mode = 0 (the light sea green bands) the bands deviations are set to .0055. The dashed gold bands are a standard bollinger bands with jurik.using std deviation on array!

mrtools:
Aperion made 2 types first a regular deviation jurik bollinger band and the second a choice of 6 different deviations explained here by Mladen

Parameters are simple except maybe for the mode parameter

Mode parameter values :

0 - A simple moving average (nothing else )

1 - variance (Variance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

2 - average (absolute) deviation (Absolute deviation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

3 - standard deviation (Standard deviation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

4 - skewness (Skewness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

5 - kurtosis (Kurtosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

if you use different deviations with 2nd version some of the band deviations need to be used in decimal places like in picture using mode = 0 (the light sea green bands) the bands deviations are set to .0055. The dashed gold bands are a standard bollinger bands with jurik.using std deviation on array!

Thank You mrtools

Reason: