Elite indicators :) - page 874

timmyhanke:
And can you insert the option to use diffrent moving averages to calculate the lines , in some indicators you have made there are 20 diffrent ones , i would like that in the indicator below. triggerlines_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

Here is a version with the 20 types of averages : triggerlines_of_averages_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools

@Mladen, thank you for the MTF update to Extreme_Spike.

I use the XO -MTF from this forum extensively in my trading. Could you assist with the following additions:

1) Add functionality/option to color the candle bars (with the option to set color and width of candle coloring)

2) Add functionality for a user to select a unique .wav file for the sound alerts. One sound for buy and one for sell.

Attached find the current version of XO - MTF 1.01 (Let me know if there is a newer one available.

Thanks in advance for all the work.

deensta:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools

@Mladen, thank you for the MTF update to Extreme_Spike.

I use the XO -MTF from this forum extensively in my trading. Could you assist with the following additions:

1) Add functionality/option to color the candle bars (with the option to set color and width of candle coloring)

2) Add functionality for a user to select a unique .wav file for the sound alerts. One sound for buy and one for sell.

Attached find the current version of XO - MTF 1.01 (Let me know if there is a newer one available.

Thanks in advance for all the work.

deensta

Just checking : you mean candles on the main chart?

Yes, please.

Can you add the option:

Alert on current on and off

Im getting Alerts to often , i think it will work better with that option.

tmacentered_amp_bands_2.01.mq4

timmyhanke:
Can you add the option:

Alert on current on and off

Im getting Alerts to often , i think it will work better with that option.

tmacentered_amp_bands_2.01.mq4

timmyhanke

That is due to the nature of centered TMA. Each time when the slope changes it will alert. But changing alerts to closed bar will not help - as you know last half period bars of centered TMA are recalculating, and checking current bar of the first closed bar would give almost exactly the same frequency of slope changes.

The only solution would be to check half period + 1 bar, but then it would be a very lagging alert

timmyhanke:
Here it is Mrtools. fr-trendlines.mq4

timmyhanke

That is decompiled code too

But anyway, the upper line is a moving average of a high and lower is a moving average of low (the kind of ma is depending on the TType parameter). The way it draws color of lines, it repaints and is showing wrong colors (colors should be depending on the slope of the average and as you can see it is not so - see the lower line - it is showing the slope of the upper - average of high - slope), and in all the cases when there is neither red nor blue color it is repainting (cases when the slope is 0 are very very rare, and that white line is a coding error)

Better to use some other indicator

Is there a channel based indicator that works like the Tma centered & bands that dosenst repaint ?

timmyhanke:
Is there a channel based indicator that works like the Tma centered & bands that dosenst repaint ?

timmyhanke

If you are looking for the results similar to centered TMA channel then the answer is no. It is due to centering of TMA in this case. Keltner channel uses similar logic, but the results are going to be far different from centered TMA channel

traderduke:
mrtools & mladen

Thank you very much for your effort & continual help.

I'm trying to build a 15min scalping system, I would really appreciate it if you could find the time to convert my 3ma indicator as follows, mladen I re-wrote for clarity:

Please convert the attached file to

1. MTF w interpolate

2. Trend buffer

3. alerts

4. Vertical lines

4b. trend = 1 , -1 or 0 ,

If (ma1 > ma2 && ma2> ma3 && Close(i) > ma1) (trend= 1)

If (ma1 < ma2 && ma2< ma3 && Close(i) < ma1) (trend= -1)

else

(trend = 0)

Best regards

Ray

rk-3maonma-nf.mq4

Ray

When there are 3 moving averages the trend can not be just -1 or 1 (there can be 6 states). Otherwise you can simply use 2 moving averages (the fastest and the slowest 0 that will in 99% of cases be the "main" trend)

Reason: