Elite indicators :) - page 209

TrendStrength jurik mtf alerts

Guys, can someone add up/down arrows on chart when trendstrength pass certain levels lets say 0.2 for up and -0.2 for down arrow?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Mladen,

In post number 2058 you provide pictures of indicator drawing red and blue lines on the chart itself not in a separate window. I do not think this is the range indicator posted. Can you please post this indicator. Here is the link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you.

Best regards,

Alex

Alex,

That is not my post

regards

Mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen,

In post number 2058 you provide pictures of indicator drawing red and blue lines on the chart itself not in a separate window. I do not think this is the range indicator posted. Can you please post this indicator. Here is the link

Thank you.

Best regards,

Alex

Hi Mladen

Vortex

Zero Line Cross And Alert

Thanks

Files:

Inicator from post 2058

Hi Mr Tools,

I just realized that the post is yours. Can you please upload the indicator drawing the red and blue lines on the chart? Thank you.

mladen:
Alex,

That is not my post

regards

Mladen

Bands filter

Hi Mladen,

I need your help with this Bands Filter indicator. I placed the DF dll in experts/libraries and the bdsp, lapack and mkl support in windows/system 32. The indicator still does not show on the chart. Something is wrong, maybe a mistake in the programming. Please take a look at this and try to fix it. Thank you.

Best regards,

Alex

Files:
bandsfilter.mq4  14 kb
dlls.zip  1319 kb

Alex

It works on my PC

Here is how it looks like with default parameters, so there is no coding error in it.

If all the dlls are in their place I do not know what could cause the indicator not to work. All I can think of is that you could check if you have a msvcrt.dllin windows/system32 folder (or anywhere in the path) Sometimes a lack of that dll causes some dlls not to work in metatrader

regards

Mladen

Files:

Msvcrt

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for pointing that out. I do not have that file. I searched for it on the web and there are many sources selling it and some offer it for free. Some of them look suspicious and I do not want to mess up my system registry. Can you recommend me a good link? I am surprised why did the author not include this dll in the dll package he posted on the Russian mql forum. Why is this file not already included in the system32 directory of Windows 7, is it a commercial product? Please advise on how to proceed.

Best regards,

Alex

Alex,

Do not buy anything. It is a free library from Microsoft (description of it can be found here : Microsoft Windows library files - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and you can download it from Microsoft directly here : How to obtain the Visual C++ 6.0 run-time components )

As of windows 7 : I do not use it (not for work, just some fooling around with it to see how far did they get). Waiting till it becomes mature enough. But since all these dlls are 32 bit libraries you could end up with a need to install a virtual machine (frankly, I use the other way around : I run a XP and play with windows 7 in a virtual box (also free, you can download it from here : VirtualBox ) but as far as I know you can install virtual box on a Windows 7 and install a stable XP in it if no other solution can be found)

regards

Mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen,

Thank you for pointing that out. I do not have that file. I searched for it on the web and there are many sources selling it and some offer it for free. Some of them look suspicious and I do not want to mess up my system registry. Can you recommend me a good link? I am surprised why did the author not include this dll in the dll package he posted on the Russian mql forum. Why is this file not already included in the system32 directory of Windows 7, is it a commercial product? Please advise on how to proceed.

Best regards,

Alex

profitrader21:
Hi Mr Tools,

I just realized that the post is yours. Can you please upload the indicator drawing the red and blue lines on the chart? Thank you.

Alex not 100% sure which one but at the time was testing Atr Stops and Chandelier Stops my bet is on Atr Stops because the default color is the same as on that chart!

Reason: