Search a Better Alternative to "Comment"

Good morning MQL4 friends,

I need your advice and some "How to do " lines from you.

I would like to develop enhanced data display linked to MT4 but I do not know how to proceed. I am ready to learn.

I imagine that I have to develop .dll ? But how ?

Please, to better understand what I would like, have a look on the attachments as example of what I would like to develop.

Thanks for the time you will take to answer me.

Best regards

Pierre DELAHAYE:

I would like to develop enhanced data display linked to MT4 but I do not know how to proceed. I am ready to learn.

I imagine that I have to develop .dll ? But how ?

1. See how hard it is to develop a display: Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 5
  2. That will make it much harder.

Without any good answer, I am trying to up the subject.

From my side I am searched some good answers.

I have a good MQL4 programming level but lack of knowlege in library, includes etc...

So I have begun to learn C++ with CodesBlock but I would like to know how can I interact with a C++ program with MQL4 ?

In fact I am just needed a source code example, just for me to start.

Which Library use, how....

Please, I am ready to learn but need clues to start

Pierre DELAHAYE: In fact I am just needed a source code example, just for me to start.
What I gave you, no libraries or includes.

whroeder1:
What I gave you, no libraries or includes.

Thanks a lot Whroeder. I have checked "order_graphic_tool.mq4 "  . But I already know the graphical MQL4 code.

With the mql4 tools, we are clearly limited. I would prefer draw a beautiful GUI , with colors, with smart buttons and link data, bool with MT4. I have prepared the datas to display, but need the "how to" to display them in a beautiful window.

Hope you understand me.

i have been loosing in forex i want to develop a trade panel Ea which will work wih Three strategy 

Installed indicator 

External indicator

and Forex scanner 

Can ANyone help me 

SolidSignal:

i have been loosing in forex i want to develop a trade panel Ea which will work wih Three strategy 

Installed indicator 

External indicator

and Forex scanner 

Can ANyone help me 

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Reason: