Requests & Ideas - page 525

eric gellasch:
RMI rsx smoothed - histo.mq4 Ift RMI rsx smoothed & alerts + arrows nmc (1).mq4 RMIoma lines.mq4 rsx variation.mq4 Hello Mladen and crew, I was hoping you talented guys could modify these wonderful indicators so they work in the new MT4 builds? Thanks for your time and consideration.

And this one too : rmioma_lines_nmc.mq4

Files:

Dear mladen

Can you made histo version this indicator please?

Files:

Thanks so much for your dedication to this site and the little guy! We need more MEN like you in this world!

mladen:

oguz

Here is the histogram version of dynamic zones step stochastic :

Hi Mladen

Did you test this indicator in MTF, I guess something need to be fix, colors are not make sense.

Dynamic zone step stochastic 1_2 histo.ex4

eric gellasch:
Thanks so much for your dedication to this site and the little guy! We need more MEN like you in this world!

eric gellasch,

you dont want,we get some rest and sleep,the numbers of new tools coming so speedy,frequently and variety wise that we are already unable to play and experiment with all those,though we are working more than 17 hours a day,at least me,but good men are always welcome,along with my opinion no alternative or substitute we will be find ever if we will be stay alive till then.:)

regards

oguz:
Dear mladen Can you made histo version this indicator please?

Oguz made the histo version.

qqe_vhf_adaptive_1_4_histo.mq4

mrtools:

Oguz made the histo version.

qqe_vhf_adaptive_1_4_histo.mq4

Dear mrtools

Thank you for labor...

It's excellent working

mladen:

oguz

Here is the histogram version of dynamic zones step stochastic :

talaate:

Hi Mladen

Did you test this indicator in MTF, I guess something need to be fix, colors are not make sense.

Dynamic zone step stochastic 1_2 histo.ex4

Hi Mladen

check MTF

talaate:

Hi Mladen

check MTF

Talaat E

Updated at the original post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page350

mladen:

Talaat E

Updated at the original post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page350

Hi Mladen

the problem in histogram version,

Yes: the link you post guide me to the post of the histogram version but the download link of the indicator is not histogram, it is the line indicator in separate windows!

Reason: