Elite indicators :) - page 211

Adjustments...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

I left default time frames and default weights as in the nolnalgma version, but you can adjust those to your needs as you will. In time frames it does not matter what order of time frames you use as long as they are separated by ";". Also weights different than defaults might be interesting to use (here is an example where 1 minute time frame is left out and 15 minute weight is set to 5.5 - just for the sake of testing - but it shows what can be done with weights)
Also, in this one added a "safety check" : this one prevents duplicate time frames automatically

regards

Mladen

========================

Mladen, sorry to have to bring you back to the MTF_DTosc, but I have developed a problem with mine in the sense that I cannot set it in different TFs any more. I use to be able to do that, but it has gone "out of sync" so to speak. I cannot reproduce this setting of yours at all.

Any suggestions please?

mladen:
ValeoFX

Set time frames to following : M5;M15;M30;H1;H4;D1;W1;MN

And set time frame weights to following : 1;5.5;1;1;1;1;1;1 (second weight, meaning 15 minute time frame in this case, is set to 5.5 all the rest is default 1)

And then you get a chart like this
regards Mladen

=====================================

Many thanks, Mladen. My mistake was that is only changed the first line to the current TF and did not add the other TFs that it was supposed to have been measuring. Sorry for being such an idiot.

Thanks for the explanation though. Have a great evening.

Much appreceated Mladen.

Thank you for showing me this.

Cheers Codex

Hello mrtools,

thanks a lot you for your latest indicators.

It`s possible to change your new Hama Jurik indicator in other visual design? For example, a histogram in separate window or as MA in the main window.

The reason is, that the heiken ashi design takes a lot of space, so that I can`t see my other indicators.

Thank`s for your effort

patona

Mladen,

I would like to show this indicator in the background. I understand making it an "object" can accomplish it but I'm not sure how to program it.

Thanks

Ray

Files:

Ray

The easiest way is to chose "Chart on foreground" from chart properties (F8 or right click on chart and choose "Properties" and in the common tab check the "Chart on foreground") Otherwise there is no way to do it from within the code if a regular indicator is concerned (only objects have that property as you already noticed - but even that does not quite work as the name suggests - it is more about filling the objects than the order of drawing)

regards

Mladen

As a result of checking some smoothing ways ( originally it started because of this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180541 ) and since during the checking some errors emerged, posting this here. It is nothing special except that it has a correct triangular moving average, a correct sine weight moving average and some others and they are made as functions that are easily usable in other indicators)

As a reminder - methods are :
0 - simple moving average

1 - exponential moving average

2 - smoothed moving average

3 - linear weighted moving average

4 - triangular moving average

5 - sine weighted moving average

6 - volume weighted moving average

7 - end point moving average
Here is the end point moving average as an example
PS: the end point moving average in this one is a bit different than the original Patrick E. Lafferty end point moving average (the one in this indicator is "faster" than the original)

Interpolated version of WPR%

Mladen,

Would you please be so kind to change this attached indicator to an interpolated version for me? Made by my friend here, but the MTF version can be improved. Trust this is acceptable to place it here?

Thanking you in advance.

Files:

Mladen,

Thanks for the info. What I found out was if I load the Ichimoku cloud 1st and all other indic's last then they will be OVER the cloud. Works great!

Thanks agin

Ray

patona:
Hello mrtools,

thanks a lot you for your latest indicators.

It`s possible to change your new Hama Jurik indicator in other visual design? For example, a histogram in separate window or as MA in the main window.

The reason is, that the heiken ashi design takes a lot of space, so that I can`t see my other indicators.

Thank`s for your effort

patona

Hi Patona,

Made a histo version Mladen explained quite a few posts ago with this version you need to set step to 0 to get it like in the picture if you set step > 0 you will be getting the wicks included in the histo which is different for instance the wicks may be showing sell while the candles will be showing buy or vise versa.

Awhile back modified the High Low Jurik Channel mtf so you can place 3 or more timeframes in one subwindow just drag each instance of the indicator into the same subwindow and set barlevel to anywhere between 10 to 90 as an example on this picture have h1 timeframe set at barlevel=70, h4 barlevel=47, and daily barlevel set at 20.

Reason: