Elite indicators :) - page 200

mladen:
biddick Here you go
PS: overlooked the "mtf" part. Attached a mtf version too

regards

Mladen

Hello Mladen.

Could you do a histogram version of this too, please?

I tried adding SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM)

but it doesnt work right.

Thank you in advance

PC-Breakout

Mladen,

Well it's not, I used the function of your Kaufman EA to send orders and there is not such a message. But I think it has to do with no hedge option that I set to true and I have hedging option on my MT4. I'm going to check it.

Thanks

Regards,

Pc-breakout

Mladen,

After checking again, you were absolutely right it's in comments.

Thanks again,

Regards,

yuhu

Here it is

regards

Mladen

yuhu:
Hello Mladen.

Could you do a histogram version of this too, please?

I tried adding SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM)

but it doesnt work right.

Thank you in advance
Files:

Thank you very much

mladen:
Been reading some stuff on Big Mike's Ninja trader forum and found this idea : making a zero lag from a Hull moving average (original idea came from spikoloco as far as I know). It tends to overshoot a bit but I thought it is worth having it
A pleasant weekend to all

regards

Mladen

Hello Mladen,

I wanted this zero lag HMA to be histogram, and added the SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

it seems to work fine on the surface.

Can you confirm if this method is acceptable, and working properly (no repaint, etc)?

Thank you!

yuhu,

It is not enough and if you use it directly on a non-repainting code it is going to repaint if you draw it as histogram. I know that it sound funny, but drawing non repainting lines is a whole different story from drawing a histogram (line needs 2 known points to be defined and histogram needs only one known value - the extra point that is needed to draw lines is going to cause repainting in histogram version)

Here is a histogram version. The line version actually needed to be simplified to become a histogram version (there is no interpolation in histogram version either - no need to interpolate anything since the values can only be none or 1) so the overall code is much simpler than the code needed to draw non repainting multi color line indicator
regards

Mladen

yuhu:
Hello Mladen,

I wanted this zero lag HMA to be histogram, and added the SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

it seems to work fine on the surface.

Can you confirm if this method is acceptable, and working properly (no repaint, etc)?

Thank you!

Hi mladen

Hi mladen

Please

add zero line cross

and

arrows on current chart.

Thanks

Shi chanel

mladen,

Shi Channel lags when I put it on a H4 graph. Is it possible to make it less lag ?

For example as to include it to an EA so that when uptrend or downtrend holds still trade in the same way??

sorry for my bad english...

thanks

Files:

Thank you Mladen!

Have a nice evening.

Reason: