Elite indicators :) - page 50

Files:

Bands Levels

As Vegas Style,

A tunnel, but based on Bollinger Bands with levels.

Files:

Plz Help Me

can coders set an alert on the rad T3 that when price touch the T3 indicator that alert? can any one create that or is that possible? i attach the rad t3 ondicator here .

Files:
rads_t3.mq4  4 kb

forextrader:
can coders set an alert on the rad T3 that when price touch the T3 indicator that alert? can any one create that or is that possible? i attach the rad t3 ondicator here .

Hi,

Du you mean an alert when the price touch the indicator as the attached picture?

Files:
te3.gif  17 kb

HI Linuxser

yes i need like that indicator . but not in that period level.I think that default period value is 27 but i need for +50< .is it possible?

Files:

iFish

Kalenzo was the author of this indicator, the history is here, andhere.

We also have another thread here.

I was reading (again) Ehlers today looking for another thing and I just take a look at the inverse fisher transform document.

This iFish is the same made by Kalenzo but just have the options to modify periods.

For more information take a look at the word doc from Ehlers on the third link.

Files:
ifish_v1.mq4  3 kb
ifishmod.gif  18 kb

Thanks Linuxser.

Just want to remind the members about first 3 posts of this thread with all the links to elite section indicators.

Fibonacci Channel

You can get a full description and rules in Futures and Options Trader Magazine February 2008. Article written by Lee Leibfarth. Also published on Active Traders Magazine.

We have many indicators like this one. But it was not to last February that I have the place where to get a formula with backtest and rules to trade.

Note: the 76.4 level is my addition

Files:

newdigital:
Volatility.

Some indicators, aticles, and EAs:

- We have some good thread related to this subject.

- Some indicators you may find here (VoltyChannel_Stop indicator with settings explanation and here.

- BBands_Stop indicator with settings explanation (and new version is attached).

- And we have this thread with indicators (for MT3) and this one (MT4).

- And we have this e-book.

- Historical Volatility Ratio indicator is here.

- Volatility Quality Index indicator is here.

- Chaikin Volatility - New Stuff thread.

Some more good indicators from Igorad with the explanation of the settings:

- Chaikin's Volatility is here.

- DECEMA in one file is here;

- NonLagMA for separate window with straight color line view is here;

- Bull And Bear Balance Indicator by Vadim Gimelfarb is here;

- NonLagZigZag_v2 is here.

- VolumeAverage indicator (remake from TS version) and VolumeRSI indicator (with Volumes instead Prices) are here.

- MTF Volatility Pivot indicator is on this post and this one.

Reason: