VTS TS Indicator

hi,

have found New and GREAT indicator by VG and setka

all EA idea with this indicators Welcome :cool:

__

Files:

Vts Ts Indicator

Can you send or post an description of how the Vts Ts indicator is suppose to work ??

As I know it is the Trailing Stop indicators: Volatility Trailing Stop.

It was converted to MetaTrader 3 from Omega or Metastock or from some book. They did it for MT3 here and received 13 indicators. And they wanted to received just one instead of these 13 and convert it to MT4. So they did it.

I dont know how to use it exactly. May be Alex knows as he posted it here for MT4.

All that I know that they use it together with S&R and Fibo lines to estimate the market condition and sometimes for the trading.

An other set of indicators is attached.

Files:
vts_right.zip  4 kb
vts.gif  22 kb
vts_mt3.gif  24 kb

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
hi,

have found New and GREAT indicator by VG and setka

all EA idea with this indicators Welcome :cool:

__

Have no time for deep analysis, so it's my impression from picture.

There're 2 indicator lines: blue for longs and red for shorts.

Let's pay an attension to blue line (for red is the same but for shorts). Blue line with blue dots (it means for me that long is opened) is flat or goes up and almost always is below candles. So it behaves like trailing stop. Every tick (or more often if you wish) EA can change SL for opened position to value taken from blue line! When the chart crosses blue line top-down in fact crosses it's SL and position is closed (or should be if EA plays not for set SL, but checks crossings by itself; in fact 2nd approach looks more fruity, because on given chart after "accidental" cross price rapidly goes up).

I'm great fun of TS and think that this indicator will work very hard for me

Reason: