Elite indicators :) - page 43

Sadly
Sadly  
igorad:
Hi, I've developed MTF_Nonlagma_v7.1 SW (for separate window).

This indicator completely locks my version of MT4 (build 211) but whereas NonLagMA_v7.1 works fine on it's own.

UPDATE: When placed on a chart, the CPU usage hits 100% and MT4 freezes!

Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  
Sadly:
This indicator completely locks my version of MT4 (build 211) but whereas NonLagMA_v7.1 works fine on it's own. UPDATE: When placed on a chart, the CPU usage hits 100% and MT4 freezes!

Strange, my PC works with max 5% of CPU usage.

Sadly
Sadly  

Tried again this morning but same thing happens. Are you using the same build as me, v211 (15 Oct)?

Linuxser
Linuxser  
rlp512
rlp512  

esignal indicators

One of the internet forex guru's uses these 3 indicators with esignal charts does anyone recognize them and know of an MT4 equivalent? The Buy/Sell Pressure shows volume and pressure, the Forex Cumulative Tick shows what the banks and large traders are doing, Buy or Sell and the one with the bands is the direction of other currencies.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

First indicator (MT4) is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Tick indicators are on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176348

rlp512
rlp512  

Forex Cumuaitive Tick

Thanks Newdigital you were right on for the first indicator the second is supposed to show the direction banks are buying and not just a tick chart, any ideas?

asam9392
asam9392  

Could anybody help me make a Yearly Pivot Median indicator?

Could anybody help me make a Yearly Pivot Median indicator which is like the indicator I attached?

I have looked around the public and Elite section, but couldn't find the Median one. Thanx a lot!

asam

Files:
Mahmoud Mirabi
Mahmoud Mirabi  

request for alarm indicator

Hi

is there any indicator that alert when current candle is closed (in current time frame)

thanks

deibygm
deibygm  

Indicator Bar Close Alarm

Hello.

Excuse me for my bad engilsh......

I send you the indicator you need.

Files: