EA Creation and Evaluation Needed

Beno,

I am not professional with translation of VT to mql4.

As I know some programmers can do that.

If you keep posting so some people may be interested.

Thanks for sharing your indicator. can you explain how to set for each pair

Thanks..

Gidday Ezman

I have attached the setting.

If you are going to have a look using the VT platform you will see what I mean by needing some way of limiting the draw downs.

Anyway have a look and let me know if you could help with the conversion.

I think that the introduction of an initial stop or trailing stop combined with compounding would prove to be a very profitable system.

There is another attachment with a manual trading set up based on similar indicators that I have found on this forum. I have not been using it due to time constraints I have been looking at the Volatility adjusted position sizing. Which I found on another forum it has to be one of the best MM systems I have seen.

Cheers

Beno

Files:

Files:
mm_system.zip  10 kb

Hi,

I've developed MAofRSI_v1 indicator for this system.

Next will be Chaikin's volatility.

Files:

Chaikin's Volatility is ready too.

Files:

Gidday Igorad

Thanks for the indicators it's great to have some different input.

I have attached the indicators from the manual system.

Cheers

Beno

Files:

This is an example of what the MM system might look like (when I find someone to code it and teach me at the same time) It should be a ffmm style i.e. the standard 2% or 5% anyway some comments would be good.

I have paid someone to build the main system. I will post when I have it.

Cheers

Beno

Files:
mm_example.gif  126 kb

Hello,

Im currently developing a turtles EA which uses exactly this kind of MM system. Actually the summary i posted in that thread came from this thread. Anyways ive posted the EA here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175833

You can download and disect the code for the development of your EA. Good Luck, looking forward to see the completion of your EA.

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

Reason: