Elite indicators :) - page 57

Systems Dashboard

Hi,

This forum is so interesting that I have to post something .

So I post indicator I use to monitor testing systems. I'm lazy man - switching between charts or looking on many orders in terminal is so difficult - I modify code orginaly created by SwingMan and make dashboard. It shows me profits of running systems (open orders not history).

Indicator recognise systems by string in order comment eg. "Goblin BiPolar Sell". Systems You wish to monitor should be in SystemList as list separate by coma eg. "Goblin BiPolar Sell, Electra,Predator".

If You put only part of name eg "Goblin" profits of all open orders with word Goblin in orders comment will be sum up.

You can put it on any pair and time frame - it will be refreshed on each tick (this pair) if ActTF is <0 or on close of bar if ActTF is 1,5,15,30,60,240,1440 etc.

I use it on IBFX mini and pair symbols ends with "m" (eg EURUSDm) so I set SymbolSuffix="m", if your broker don't use any sufix this variable should be empty.

Regards,

Andrew

P.S. Sorry for my English,it isn't my first language .

New MACD

New MACD,

with the usual features, visuals, but with a full rewritten code by mladen meanwhile I'm learning to correct the unnecessary loops, you should take a look and compare with the old one.

Files:

BBands with 2 deviation settings

At the last forex expo I had a chance to talk with John Bollinger and he recommened the use of BBands with 2 different deviation settings.

Rather than put the standard BBands on a chart I modified Bands to do that with a single indicator.

I also added the ability to show or not show MA line as well as use any of the standard MAs and lsma.

Robert

Files:

Indicator based on observed EA

Is there any indicator based on each observed EA by ND that give us a sign to buy/sell and exit, maybe include the MM?

What I mean translate EA to indi that can let us know when it buy/sell and exit bar or maybe more detail with price in it with object txt.

Hull

Hull Macd and Hull Bands, Someone reverse engineered PBF Squeeze here:

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f46/various-indicators-squeeze-2fastmas-etc-3688.html//////////////

Wondering if anyone can do these in MT4.

thanks

tools

Files:
hmacd.mq4  4 kb
hmabands.mq4  3 kb
hma_v2.mq4  6 kb
hma.gif  51 kb

Hull

Posted reverse engineer site wrong here's the correct site Various Indicators (Squeeze,2FastMa's,etc) - Traders Laboratory

HMA many versions are here somewhere https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673

Hi mladen,

The small tool on your right side of chart showing info current price, distance from high/low and swap rate it is available to download?

Thanks.

Hull

mrtools, maybe you should use this version of hull MACD

The reason is simple : the HMACD indicator calculates the same MACD 3 times

SignalMethod parameter :

0 - sma

1 - ema (default Appel original MACD)

2 - smma

3 - lwma

4 - hull

Thanks Mladen yours is much better, man got a lot to learn about this.

Thanks again

tools

Files:
hmabetter.gif  51 kb

Hi,gus.

I want to find a indicator to show support and resistance for H1 period.This indicator can define price range.

thans a lot.

Reason: