Elite indicators :) - page 57

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Pivots 2008

Working on the coming trading system for Elite section I had to change some things with the pivots indicators.

There are no real changes, some bugs fixed and cosmetics changes to not disturb user when draw lines or fibonacci, etc.

Also, I've copied the cosmetic changes to Fibonacci channel

Files:
Linuxser
Linuxser  

Updated pivot pack in previous post.

Pivot Daily

Pivot Daily Median

Pivot Weekly

Pivot Weekly Median

Pivot Monthly

Pivot Monthly Median

Fibonacci Channel

ATR Channel

Now the old problem with labels is fixed and could be moved to the right without problem.

Delete or replace old versions.

Note: I decided to keep the elapsed draw of the labels every 10 minutes to minimize the platform charge. Exception is ATR Channel which draws labels every tick.

xyz1453
xyz1453  
igorad:
I've developed PriceChannelZigZag_v2.

Hello İgorad,

How do you exactly use the PriceChannelZigZag indicator in trading?Also how does it differ from Ang Azz indicators?Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Point of balance indicator

Deviation from Walter Downs indicator originally developed for tradestation is that this one allows adjustable level of midpoints seeking while the tradestation version does it only for level 10

ANDREW_E
ANDREW_E  

Systems Dashboard

Hi,

This forum is so interesting that I have to post something .

So I post indicator I use to monitor testing systems. I'm lazy man - switching between charts or looking on many orders in terminal is so difficult - I modify code orginaly created by SwingMan and make dashboard. It shows me profits of running systems (open orders not history).

Indicator recognise systems by string in order comment eg. "Goblin BiPolar Sell". Systems You wish to monitor should be in SystemList as list separate by coma eg. "Goblin BiPolar Sell, Electra,Predator".

If You put only part of name eg "Goblin" profits of all open orders with word Goblin in orders comment will be sum up.

You can put it on any pair and time frame - it will be refreshed on each tick (this pair) if ActTF is <0 or on close of bar if ActTF is 1,5,15,30,60,240,1440 etc.

I use it on IBFX mini and pair symbols ends with "m" (eg EURUSDm) so I set SymbolSuffix="m", if your broker don't use any sufix this variable should be empty.

Regards,

Andrew

P.S. Sorry for my English,it isn't my first language .

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Thanks coders.

Updated links on specific thread.

Linuxser
Linuxser  

New MACD

New MACD,

with the usual features, visuals, but with a full rewritten code by mladen meanwhile I'm learning to correct the unnecessary loops, you should take a look and compare with the old one.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

One more clock

I post this one here (in indicators section) even if it is coded as expert

It is a clock that does not wait for a tick to show the time when a candle will expire and can be set to alert you if some other time frame candle expires

When you get something like the case on the picture (red time) it means that the candle already expired and the signal is late

PS:

It is an expert, so do not place it on a chart where an expert is active

Copy it to experts folder not the indicators folder

Also, this one does not need the "expert enabled" option (it works in an endless loop)

Files:
clock.gif 22 kb
eclock.mq4 8 kb
MrPip
MrPip  

BBands with 2 deviation settings

At the last forex expo I had a chance to talk with John Bollinger and he recommened the use of BBands with 2 different deviation settings.

Rather than put the standard BBands on a chart I modified Bands to do that with a single indicator.

I also added the ability to show or not show MA line as well as use any of the standard MAs and lsma.

Robert

Files:
Goen_FX
Goen_FX  

Indicator based on observed EA

Is there any indicator based on each observed EA by ND that give us a sign to buy/sell and exit, maybe include the MM?

What I mean translate EA to indi that can let us know when it buy/sell and exit bar or maybe more detail with price in it with object txt.