Elite indicators :) - page 782

mladen:
derfel And here is this one too : allinversefisher_v1.01.mq4

very nice, thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

derfel

MT

What is your base chart which you load the HA onto? H1 charts seem to be all around best. What are your thoughts??

Ray

traderduke:
MT

What is your base chart which you load the HA onto? H1 charts seem to be all around best. What are your thoughts??

Ray

I usually use 15 minute charts as base charts but 1 hour too is very good

traderduke:
MT

Ray

Ray, if I had more chart time would prefer the M15, but since my time is limited use H1 on up.

Non lag ma (using new calculation) multi time frame trend with alerts made new mql compatible : nonlagma_multi_time_frame_allerts_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
This is a jurik mod of Trendstrength RMD added mtf and with alerts also a channel version that is mtf with alerts.

Updated trend strength jurik channel : trendstrength_jurik_channel_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

Trend strength jurik (multi time frame version with alerts - new mql compatible) : trendstrength_jurik_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

TTF pre-smoothed mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be new mtf compatible and added 2 more averages to the mix.

Trend Trigger Factor with pre-smoothing ...

This is a variation on the Trend Trigger Index theme but with a twist ...

There are versions that are using smoothing on the calculated TTF value, but they are using "post-smoothing" (already calculated TTF values is additionally smoothed) but that way always adds lag. I was wondering what would happen if we smooth the prices used in calculation (high and low) prior to calculation. It seems to be working OK since the lag added this way is substantially less than with any post smoothing method of the same length.

Here is a comparison of the 5 period double ema pre-smoothed (upper) with 15 period double ema pre-smoothed (lower). As it is obvious, added lag is smaller than it is expected and the results are acceptable (at least that is my opinion)

PS: pre-smoothing methods are our usual 18 types of averaging :

0 -Simple moving average

1 -Exponential moving average

2 - Double smoothed EMA

3 - Double EMA

4 - Triple EMA

5 - Smoothed MA

6 - Linear weighted MA

7 - Parabolic weighted MA

8 - Alexander MA

9 - Volume weighted MA

10 - Hull MA

11 - Triangular MA

12 - Sine weighted MA

13 - Linear regression value

14 - IE/2

15 - Non lag MA

16 - Zero lag EMA

17 - Leader EMA

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Heavy on CPU

Hello Mladen

Would you be kind enough and look at this indicator for me. It is very CPU intensive and it seems as if it is making a whole lot of unnecessary calculations according to me limited insight into the code.

Would it be possible to make it less CPU intensive?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Files:
guru_xo2.mq4  37 kb
Reason: