Thanks So Much NewDigital! Works Great.

newdigital:
You may try it.

Thanks a million NewDigita!

Disavowed

Kalenzo:
Hi Traders!

I was playing with the codes this weekend and look what I made

Some nice moving average. Don't know where the trend is? Now you know on which side you should be.

Thanks!

This is really a terrific tool for finding trend or even lack of trend...How do you trade/analyze it?

Custom MACD

Linuxer,

I saw your post re: custom MACD. I do not know if I posted this yet but thought you might be interested.

MACD_LSMA_EMA uses LSMA in place of EMA and EMA for smoothing

MACD_DEMA

Standard MACD modified to use DEMA instead of EMA with EMA for smoothing

Based on the formula developed by Patrick Mulloy. Details can be found in an artical in TASC from January or February 1993 or 1994.

It can be used in place of EMA or to smooth other indicators.

|

DEMA = 2 * EMA - EMA of EMA

DEMA_RLH2 is the custom indicator used by MACD_DEMA

Robert

Files:

Macd_dema

Linuxser,

I would be interested to compare the one from Igorad with mine. I know I have the correct formula. I have seen some others with a different formula.

There was also a post about HMA using a different formula. Igorad also worked on that indicator. It seems the two MAs used might have been switched in the formula calculation.

There is a post about this on the yahoo group.

I have TASC from 1989 on DVD. Only $500 if I remember correctly.

Robert

Can Igorad or someone else fix this indicator?

Can you fix this Trend Envelopes indicator so the arrow doesn't come on H4 then go away then come back?

Remove some buffer thing so it just signals the trend and sticks with it?Instead of recalculating and taking signal away only to give it back at worse price?

Thanks

Files:

Linuxser,

Thanks, I will look at this when I have time.

Robert

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Can you fix this Trend Envelopes indicator so the arrow doesn't come on H4 then go away then come back?

Remove some buffer thing so it just signals the trend and sticks with it?Instead of recalculating and taking signal away only to give it back at worse price?

Thanks

I replied to you here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

fx-programmer:
Its nice on higher time frames (4h+). I converted from Tradestation.

I tried this indicator on a short time frame. What I found is that it does not refresh itself. This morning I checked to see if it triggered, but did not. When I added another of the same indicator with the same settings to the graph, it triggered a sell line at a high point in the near past. Can you make this indicator refresh itself??

Dave

Files:
cyclebar.mq4  8 kb
Reason: