Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
f75n789:
concept of this indicator...

green-when both AO & AC green

purple- when both AO & AC red

Grey-When AO & AC not in same colour

Yes, it may be good idea ...

I am sorry: I can not code now as I need to prepare the testing server for the next testing week.

May be some coder may code it? It may be the other indicator about market condition.

goodsignal
goodsignal  

please help

can anybody make this indicator work ?

Files:
goodsignal
goodsignal  

please help

can anyone modify FerruFX multi info indicators to give an alarm sound,when trend pass a setting number(need adjustable) and hold a certain time (also need adjustable).for example sell >75% or buy >75% and hold 15 minute give an alarm sound.so I don't need baby sitting my computer.

use this method to attach ,Attach "FerruFx_Multi_info+" to the chart.

and than Drag and Drop "FerruFx_Multi_info+_2" on the 1st indicator window.Note:Both must have the same parameters

thanks

xxDavidxSxx
xxDavidxSxx  
goodsignal:
can anybody make this indicator work ?

good luck. This is for mt3. Put in an mt3 experts folder and will work like a 3 drives finder.

I don't think any one could make this work for mt4. If they did they'd sell it, or keep it secret. Any real Elliott Wave program will cost 3k and up.

Dave

Cryten
Cryten  

Level Stop Reverse

Has anyone made this indicator into an EA? (I did search)

Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

This indicator is very similar to VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1 (please look at the screenshot). So you can use TrendStrengthExpert with implemented VoltyChannel_Stop.

Cryten:
Has anyone made this indicator into an EA? (I did search)
Files:
voltych_1.gif 13 kb
Cryten
Cryten  

Thanks Igorad

Flytox
Flytox  

I took from Trenstrenght EA of Igorad the trailstop function to make a trailing stop EA based on VoltyChannel or trend envelopes. The whole code is from Igorad I just removed the lines not needed (hope he won't mind). It works for me and think it's ok.

MFM
MFM  

Simple indicator

Can someone please code a simple indicator for me based on this one attached ? I posted this in the public section but nobody picked up on it.

Pretty simple really, I need 3 maps. One on current chart, one on TF above and the third one the one above second one. (usually 15,30,1hr).

See the 3TF stochastic 14,1,3 in the picture ? What I would like to have is an blue arrow up for buy when Stochastic on the 15 and 30 mins cross up on the 50 level together (on the 15mins bar) AND the 1hr is moving the same way with more or less the same sort of angle. And a red arrow down when they cross down on 50.

link to original thread and attachments:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178062

Thank you