Elite indicators :) - page 35

I posted all the indicators' links from this thread to the 1st and second post of this thread.

So, it should be very easy to navigate. If we want to find some indicator from this thread we need just to go to the first 2 posts.

If we see the first 2 posts of this thread we will understand that it is great thread with many very good indicators. I think we will need indicators' (or trading systems') section within elite section soon.

Some more indicators.

CCI original code made by FX Sniper. Only added histogram by option.

CMO or Chande Momentum Oscillator made by igorad but with T3 smooth.

RSI with T3 smooth. Yes, one more version but tidier.

Demarker with T3 smooth.

Files:
cci_t3.mq4  4 kb
cmo_t3.mq4  5 kb
rsi_t3.mq4  3 kb

RMI or Relative Momentum Index.

To the followers of "RSI of Moving Average Thread". Surprise.

SMI or Stochastic Momentum Index.

For both, SMI and RMI there is another version in public forum without many differences. It was posted some time ago. But, I like this one.

One request.

Somebody could take a look to the Range indicator and try to code.

Technical Indicator Reference

Technical Analysis Studies

Trading Stocks - Technical Analysis Indicators Glossary: R

Files:
smi_v1.mq4  4 kb
rmi_v1.mq4  5 kb

Linuxser:
RMI or Relative Momentum Index.

To the followers of "RSI of Moving Average Thread". Surprise.

SMI or Stochastic Momentum Index.

For both, SMI and RMI there is another version in public forum without many differences. It was posted some time ago. But, I like this one.

One request.

Somebody could take a look to the Range indicator and try to code.

Technical Indicator Reference

Technical Analysis Studies

Trading Stocks - Technical Analysis Indicators Glossary: R

I've tried to write this indicator but it looks slightly strange (think just for me only). Maybe something is wrong in the code.

Files:
ri_v1.mq4  4 kb

Files:

oooops

Sorry, but first version of T3 MACD and stochastic have a little huge error. Download the new version (v1) from previous post and delete older.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to post but here it goes...

I thought I would contribute in some way although it's so little compared to all the valuable information I've learned so far studying these posts. It's a simple market hours indicator that was created by "Tesla" (@ FF)which I found very useful.

Some of the members I've noticed are truly gifted individuals and salute with respect to those who give so much and ask for nothing in return. Quite an interesting community!

I'm looking forward to helping as much as I can with forward testings since my background is in real estate development and nil in programming but enjoy EA/automated trading.

. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Files:

StepMA and NonLagMA bar indicators ?

Hello - does anyone happen to have versions of your StepMA7.2 and NonLagMA7.x(or newer) indicators that show color bars such as Trendstuffer or HA MTF indicators? I am trying to develop a good scalping system with these but need bars in a seperate indicator with the color instead of the colored lines on the price chart.

Thanks,

tracej:
Hello - does anyone happen to have versions of your StepMA7.2 and NonLagMA7.x(or newer) indicators that show color bars such as Trendstuffer or HA MTF indicators? I am trying to develop a good scalping system with these but need bars in a seperate indicator with the color instead of the colored lines on the price chart. Thanks,

Hi,

I've developed MTF_Nonlagma_v7.1 SW (for separate window).

Files:
Reason: