ML1 - Multi Lot clone based on SMA filter - page 7

make that

6732 2006.08.04 14:55 t/p 3366 100.00 1.9118 1.9053 1.9118 14000.00 4740664.47

Files:

It's very funny for me like other I first test this EA on demo account after good result I put it on real account ande guess what did I see ?!

in the same time with same broker me demo account go Long and my real account go short for one pair it accure for me 3times and yes big losses in real account and goof profit in demo account,

I don't want to say it's a problem of EA, this EA is very nice but It's funney for me

Could you post more details on that?

Broker, pair, timeframe, setup for each - demo and real?

wow this thing made me over $10,000 in my demo account last night.

wow this thing is busy! It did this while i was watching it, took it like five minutes.

i am down today about 30 dollars on a $500 demo account. took a big hit with the gbpusd, any1 else have this?

herkfsu:
i am down today about 30 dollars on a $500 demo account. took a big hit with the gbpusd, any1 else have this?

My demo account is down about 1200 dollars

but this EA still looks very nice - Thank's freak

today was the gbp/usd a looser and yesterday was the usd/chf a losser.

i think (how mentioned by freak) that the eur/usd pair is the best for this EA.

if i would only traded eur/usd (with increased lots from the other pairs) then the profit would be ~10% in 2 days and not ~breakeven like now.

can somebody post please some forward test results with a longer period of time?

thanks

strange thing is this forward test result. the previous result was on IBFX and this one is on NEUIMEX.

both has the same MM and much diffrent results. IBFX at ~breakeven and NEUIMEX down ~275$

maybe becos of the spread? which is higher on NEUIMEX

ok so it's not all good but we'll see....

Reason: