ML1 - Multi Lot clone based on SMA filter - page 9

Is there any reason the only time my trades appear to be opening is during the morning hours and none from about 12 to 12 in the PM? Doing well so far. Any1 else got any updated reports?

Files:

if you want to play it safer with this change the mL setting to 3 instead of 2 that will require more volitility from the market before entering, in other words if I understand it correctly it will not engage the market unless the markets are in a greater degree of correction. It won't enter as many trades or as often but it will limit the drawdown...that is according to backtests.

This awesome backtest was done with the mL =2 and the mI = 1,

$500 to $13,684,866.63

If I understand it correctly this puts the orders closer to the action..

I think I'll change my forward test settings to mL=2 and mI=1 for awhile...see what happens..

herkfsu:
Is there any reason the only time my trades appear to be opening is during the morning hours and none from about 12 to 12 in the PM? Doing well so far. Any1 else got any updated reports?

the reason is that is the time when the markets move 'enough' to engage the EA's order entry logic.

eurusd

Results with 90% quality from 01.01.2006 to 15.09.2006

Files:
ml1.htm  937 kb
ml1.gif  7 kb

forward test result from this week. i thought that eur/usd is a winner with this EA. but it had also a lost today.

MM is 1Micro lot per 1000$ for every currency

Well not the most stellar performance for the end of the week, but I've seen worse.

My analysis says that the 3rd and 4th trades of each series have the highest win/loss ratios so I focused my lot increases on those two specifically. This EA version has my settings to get this test result. I also have reduced the first trade in each series to .01 Lots because that shows to be the lowest win/loss ratio. This based only on the GPBUSD 1M Chart. I am starting this forward testing on demo today. I like the zero absolute drawdown, even if it doesn't go to the double digit millions like other tests.

Total net profit $4,178,908.37 from $500 isn't shabby

Aaragorn:
My analysis says that the 3rd and 4th trades of each series have the highest win/loss ratios so I focused my lot increases on those two specifically. This EA version has my settings to get this test result. I also have reduced the first trade in each series to .01 Lots because that shows to be the lowest win/loss ratio. This based only on the GPBUSD 1M Chart. I am starting this forward testing on demo today. I like the zero absolute drawdown, even if it doesn't go to the double digit millions like other tests. Total net profit $4,178,908.37 from $500 isn't shabby

very nice will a broker allow this?

xxDavidxSxx:
very nice will a broker allow this?

I don't know. I suppose there's one way to find out?

multilotscalperILF2

HI,

I have had this EA attached to 3 pairs now for 2 days without any entries.

The journals shows they all were attached with no errors and I have a SMILEY FACE, any ideas why no entries?????

Any ideas , suggestions??

thanks in advance,

leighton

Reason: