EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown - page 12

Asking about the EA

Hi, Solomon.

I want to ask you something. Why when I test this EA, It's only buy, never sell. The result is good. I tested with EuroUsd 30 minutes. I only tested August 2009. The trend mostly down this week, but never sell.

Thanks.

SolomonZhang:
What do you think after you read the title of this thread? Have you finally found a holy grail? An EA that is so great with 95% win rate and only 6% drawdown for creating a 339% profit?

Unfortunately... there is no holy grail :P

So am I lying? No. Not really. I'm just doing what other marketers do, which is to "not lying but not telling the truth" about the EA performance to get into your wallet. (don't worry, my EA is free)

In reality my new EA will give you only one of them.

- 339% profit but lower win rate and bigger draw down. or...

- 95% win rate with lower profit and bigger draw down. or...

- low draw down with lower profit and lower win rate.

I understand that each person is unique. That is why I've provided 3 setups for you. You can choose one which is suitable for your psychology and money management.

Ok, so back to the EA:

EA name: Lyly G. Catherine

Cost: free. donation appreciated.

Pair: EUR/USD

TF: takes data from multi TF M30, H1, H4, and D1. Put on M30 chart.

Backtest: provided inside the package

Manual: provided inside the package

Setting: Red (highest win rate), orange (highest profit, recommended), yellow (lowest drawdown)

screenshot:

Please read the manual for further questions.

This EA is still in the beginning of development phase and I believe there are still plenty rooms for improvements. If you have any idea, please don't hasitate to share.

If you are using this EA or you find this EA useful, please donate to support my creativity.

edit: one of the member run a life forward test on Lyly on his/her VPS. here's the info.

User: 319025

Pass: demo123

Server FXOpen.

Regards,

Hi Solomon Zhang,

Thanks for this great EA sharing..

I've backtest Red setting and found the result great..no drawndown as u mentioned by using this setting..

Can you tell me how it calculate SL by using this setting?

Btw what setting r u currently using?

Do we need to save indicator in attached files in order to let this EA run smooth?

cannot attach ea on chart

Already done, but why the ea take pose to small,

i think its ok

i run a lot of backtest and its fine

how does one run a forward test?

Thank you !!

Hi Solomon,

I came upon this thread today. I have downloaded your EA and am currently backtesting..so far there have been outstanding results.

Thank You very much !!

kind regards,

JimGreen

...Here is a result of the 2009 backtest ...off course this particular setting cannot be used on a live account. Great Work

Hi Solomon,

Are u still working to improve this EA or You have come out with another great Ea?

Great job...!!!

NN EA that works great on 17 pairs

After years of hard work, I have developed a NN EA that works great on 17 pairs, I welcome everyone to download it from my website and try it out and give me your comments. thanks. My site is www.4xGoEasy.com

SolomonZhang:
What do you think after you read the title of this thread? Have you finally found a holy grail? An EA that is so great with 95% win rate and only 6% drawdown for creating a 339% profit?

Unfortunately... there is no holy grail :P

So am I lying? No. Not really. I'm just doing what other marketers do, which is to "not lying but not telling the truth" about the EA performance to get into your wallet. (don't worry, my EA is free)

In reality my new EA will give you only one of them.

- 339% profit but lower win rate and bigger draw down. or...

- 95% win rate with lower profit and bigger draw down. or...

- low draw down with lower profit and lower win rate.

I understand that each person is unique. That is why I've provided 3 setups for you. You can choose one which is suitable for your psychology and money management.

Ok, so back to the EA:

EA name: Lyly G. Catherine

Cost: free. donation appreciated.

Pair: EUR/USD

TF: takes data from multi TF M30, H1, H4, and D1. Put on M30 chart.

Backtest: provided inside the package

Manual: provided inside the package

Setting: Red (highest win rate), orange (highest profit, recommended), yellow (lowest drawdown)

screenshot:

Please read the manual for further questions.

This EA is still in the beginning of development phase and I believe there are still plenty rooms for improvements. If you have any idea, please don't hasitate to share.

If you are using this EA or you find this EA useful, please donate to support my creativity.

edit: one of the member run a life forward test on Lyly on his/her VPS. here's the info.

User: 319025

Pass: demo123

Server FXOpen.

Regards,

hey i have problem with Lyly please help me

Hey please tell me why when i run the test in metal trader everything is okay when i put on eur/usd and i do everything right i see the expert is turn i have the smile face and everytinhg seems to be great the expert for 3 weeeks have not yet open a singel position yet ... why is that what it is happening i really like that robot the test show me very great results with all 3 setings

Hi,

I start my Lyly on 30th Aug...1st day it open a trade with profits

But after that until now ...no opening yet...

Can anybody tell me is it normal?

Reason: