10points 3.mq4 - page 304

Hello

Many people here are looking for totally automate EAs.

Taking into account many observations i see that would be needed

extrimely elastic EA which is able to understand big amount of market situations.

So i think that would be very good to have EA but develop to EA ADDITIONAL MANUAL RULES.

So i want to ask people to describe and develop MANUAL RULES FOR EA,

because if so many experiments here have been made without not good final result. Maybe if we have quite good EA, so maybe we have big room for manual rules support to develop.

I think that developing ADDITIONAL MANUAL RULES can be fulfilling element of high earnings and low losses, because i propose to treat EA like first tool of trading with secondary manual interventions.

master001

master001:
Hello

Many people here are looking for totally automate EAs.

Taking into account many observations i see that would be needed

extrimely elastic EA which is able to understand big amount of market situations.

So i think that would be very good to have EA but develop to EA ADDITIONAL MANUAL RULES.

So i want to ask people to describe and develop MANUAL RULES FOR EA,

because if so many experiments here have been made without not good final result. Maybe if we have quite good EA, so maybe we have big room for manual rules support to develop.

I think that developing ADDITIONAL MANUAL RULES can be fulfilling element of high earnings and low losses, because i propose to treat EA like first tool of trading with secondary manual interventions.

master001

I dont understand what are you trying to say. I know you wanto improve, but where? How? What to improve? Can you show me example? Such as changing of indicators, please include with your suggestion. I would be glad to work it out if you have the solution.

Regards

David

10p3v0.01

Thank you David,

this innovative approach may be just what we have been looking for.

I loaded it with default settings on the 27th and had 3 very selective trades that day, all proved to be successful and surprisingly enough I have been running it on an IBFX mini account balance $78 using .01 units.

Time will tell and it is too soon for me to post a detailed statement but I will be watching this EA very carefully and will report back after the week's trades have been completed.

John

I'm testing it on 1 pair ONLY. And its working so far so good. We'll continue this demo for a very long time. Let's see what this baby can do.

Regards

David

Files:
10p3.gif  5 kb
10p3.htm  18 kb

ADX for Trending or Ranging on 10p3

Has anyone ever tested this system where you also add ADX as an indicator for trending or ranging? What I mean is, if you are able to detect whether or not price action is trending or ranging you could begin trading while it is ranging and close out your orders while it is trending. Just a thought.

Thanks,

David

bluesky:
Has anyone ever tested this system where you also add ADX as an indicator for trending or ranging? What I mean is, if you are able to detect whether or not price action is trending or ranging you could begin trading while it is ranging and close out your orders while it is trending. Just a thought.

Thanks,

David

Can you provide with picture elaboration? Any idea that never pay in action should equally treat as an good idea. I will look into it, but I need your future detail on the picture elaboration, so I can understand what should I do.

Regards

David

error in EA

hi david,

the ea got error when backtesting...Ordersend Error 131.

why?

azam575:
hi david,

the ea got error when backtesting...Ordersend Error 131.

why?

Who is your broker? The backtest I made is based on InterbankFX. If you have any broker that not allowed to have 10pips take profit, you better change your take profit to 15pips atleast.

I know soon there will have this question:

Why make the EA only tradeable on selected broker

So, I answer you first:

1) I dont know how to make the EA auto recognized the minimum take profit level for different broker. So, the source code is posted a page before. If you know how to do it, please do not hesitate and change it.

2) The reason of backtest and develop all the condition based on InterbankFX is simple. Because I owned a few micro account with IBFX, so I can test the EA I made. Another reason is, most people are trading with IBFX, and I will not recommend you to put these martingale EA on MiG or North Finance that not allow 2 decimal places lot size, or you'll get whack big time!(Unless you have billion dollars in the account and planned to start with 0.10 lot, you may be survive)

Regards

David

10p3

Using a very small account $78 with .01 lots I have been able to achieve a profit of $4.93.

There was a time when the no money error code was presented but in time the price returned and closed off in profit.

The progression was too much for my small demo account it was able to handle .01 .03 .09 .29 .81 but was not able to place further trades.

John

Files:
10p3_1.htm  35 kb
10p3_1.gif  6 kb

why only usd78? is it remaining balance after margin call? hehe

Reason: