My suggestion for E.A. - page 2

davidke20:
Why turn up to become like this? Am I saying something wrong? If I did, I would like to send you an appology. Yes, I dont understand your method, because I dont know CCI, so why cant I sit on the fence and start learning it? Martingale has its success is another issue. I just querious why you have to attack martingale? No matter what, are you' gonna take me as a noob on CCI to continue educate me. I just wanna know more about your system. May be I got myself misunderstand, English is not my native language. I hope my expression not hurting you. I'm not here to waste anybody time. Please accept my appology and allow me to continue learn from your thread now. I'll start contribute once I got things figured out.

Regards

David

I see now. No need to apologize. I thought you were trying to intentionally be rude and confrontational. I apologize for getting so flustered over what you were saying. I will do my best to educate on CCI and I want to know more about the Martingale system. Looking forward to working with you in the future, dude. Thanks for clearing that up.

Peace,

L

Now that we got that cleared up......ANYBODY WITH FEEDBACK REGARDING WHETHER OR NOT ITS A POSSIBILITY?

Is there nobody to help me?

forex_for_life:
Is there nobody to help me?

Can you provide indicator and teach me how to use them 1st? I just figured out they're not standard indicator . I'm glad to help, but if I dont know how to trade your system, how to build EA?

Regards

David

forex_for_life:
Maji, I definitely agree w/ you when you say less is better. The reason I have them both on there is because there are times when the supertrend may remain the same color but CCI may form a few histogram bars on the opposite and come back or supertrend may whipsaw to opposing color and CCI remains on the correct side. CCI provides added confirmation. And it allows for earlier entry if I drill down to the 1hr chart.

I think your rules can be used to create an EA. I can't find those exotic indicators right away on my computer, but I remember taking a look at the supertrend a while back.

Maji:
I think your rules can be used to create an EA. I can't find those exotic indicators right away on my computer, but I remember taking a look at the supertrend a while back.

I have them all on my computer. Do you want me to send them to you?

I know somebody recognizes the possibilities of this system. I'm patiently waiting.

forex_for_life:
Can you please explain your reasoning? Thanks.

Just ignore him. This fucker is an ignorant. He ignored everything. Nothing is work for him.

Now, can you please post the indicator here? So I can have a look at it on my platform?

Regards

David

Here you go, David.

Let me know what you think.

Parameters for Indicators

SuperTrend: NbPeriod @ 10, Multiplier @ 1.0

LSMA w/ Colors: Rperiod @ 10

MegaTrend: Period @ 15, everything else stays @ default

Changing all bearish sigs to lime green and all bullish sigs to red make it alot easier to see.

Best Regards,

L

Reason: