Do I trust the strategy tester? - page 6

даже если убрать инфляцию, все равно плюс будет, правда уже поскромнее конечно.

) You have to be either very stupid or very smart to sit on the forex market, so it's a big question who is degrading where.

I'm probably in the second group. Without false modesty.
Maksim Emeliashin #:

It's not like I've insulted anyone here or pushed them into my beliefs. But if you open almost any chart of major US stocks, they will fetch 50% or more in 5 years by trivial buy & hold.

And if you add your knowledge of forex - this percentage can easily be doubled, and the risks are incomparable, they are orders of magnitude lower. And there is no time to review your portfolio - you can easily do it in the evening, after a shift at the factory :)

In general, no offence if I offended someone. Just do not get hung up on currencies only.

Is there a real monitoring of your accounts on the fund at least for a couple of years, where for each year a profit of 50% ?

There seem to be such services where you can show your trading publicly.

Sorry for the abrupt statement, but in my opinion 99% of those who invest on the stock market, have at best heard something about averaging, but all as one shout that the stock exchange - is cool, this is a real market, not like the Forex, where some suckers trade.

But, yes, if you have money for investment, you can spend it on a fund or in real business, if that's the case. There are some areas in agriculture, manufacturing and construction that do not yield 50% or even 100% per annum.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Yes, he's out there on a cent account showing a profit of ~5% a month.

While believing that a profit of 100% per annum is a great result, are his words which he confirmed.

Only it is difficult to understand that nobody will bring more than 1000 for Forex, while on the stock market you can bring 100 000, and 100% per year - this is indeed the result.

For Forex this is too small an annual yield. That's a good conclusion.

If I were you I'd keep quiet as a mouse.

You have already shown yourself in all your glory in different threads and in the last comment on Vasily Kolesov's post.

There is no account of your own. Lively and public. Only blah, blah, blah.

Boris Gulikov #:

I'm probably in the second group. Without false modesty.

Is there any real monitoring of your accounts on the fund for at least a couple of years, where for each year a profit of 50% or more ?

I apologise for the abrupt statement, but in my opinion, 99% of those who invest on the exchange, at best have heard something about averaging, but all as one shout that the stock market is cool, it is a real market, not like the Forex, where only suckers trade.

But, yes, if you have money for investment, you can spend it on a fund or in real business, if that's the case. There are certain areas in agriculture, manufacturing and construction that bring in far from 50% or even 100% per annum.

If I were you, I would keep quiet as a mouse.

You have already shown yourself in all your glory in various threads and in your last comment on Vasily Kolesov's post.

You don't have a single account of your own. Lively and public. Only blah, blah, blah...

+++
Truth
Humour is not embarrassing any more.

Georgiy Merts #:

Yes, yes, local oligarchs have hundreds of percentages a day. But, apart from you, I don't see any.

And as for "the same" - it's not, and that's exactly the problem, there's no stability.

https://yandex.ru/video/preview/?text=стабильности%20нет%20москва%20слезам%20не%20верит&path=wizard&parent-reqid=1640993013834711-11988070738954302184-vla1-5767-vla-l7-balancer-8080-BAL-6172&wiz_type=vital&filmId=7484001299028958358

Boris Gulikov #:

I think I'm in the second group. Without false modesty.

Is there any real monitoring of your accounts on the fund for at least a couple of years, where for each year a profit of 50% or more ?

I apologise for the abrupt statement, but in my opinion, 99% of those who invest on the exchange, at best they have heard something about averaging, but all as one shout that the exchange - is cool, it is a real market, not like the Forex, where only suckers trade.

But, yes, if you have money for investment, you can spend it on a fund or in real business, if that's the case. There are certain areas in agriculture, manufacturing and construction that bring in far from 50% or even 100% per annum.

You have already shown yourself in all your glory in various threads and in your last comment on Vasily Kolesov's post.

You don't have a single account of your own. Lively and public. Just blah, blah, blah...

Hot guys, you are already completely confused as to where the allies are and where it is the other way round.

Boris Gulikov #:

I guess I'm in the second group. Without false modesty.

I apologise for the abrupt statement, but in my opinion, 99% of those who invest on the exchange, at best have heard something about averaging, but all as one shout that the stock market is cool, it is a real market, not like the Forex, where only suckers trade.

You don't have a single account of your own. Lively and public. Only blah, blah, blah.

There is a category of people who do not perceive the truth, but build their worldview on faith.

It has been repeated many times, what is the difference between the stock exchange and forex, and what is the difference between your 50% per annum on forex and on the stock exchange.

But you can continue to believe, including Basil.

Also, consider the fact that no one in their right mind will not put more than $ 500 on your leaky grid, respectively, the annual profit will be awesome, you can even go to a couple of times in an inexpensive cafe, but after you have discarded the cost of maintaining the robot. VPS for $10 is not an option.

Your 5% per month won't pay back your subscribers' $30 investment.

You just have to learn to distinguish between truth and faith, then you'll get the benefit of the discussion. Oh yeah, and time to learn 4th grade maths, because you already have the statistics in front of you for almost 3 years, but you're still drawing conclusions based on faith.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

There is a category of people who do not perceive the truth but base their worldview on faith.

It has been said many times before how the stock market is different from forex, and what is the difference between your 50% p.a. on forex and on the stock market.

But you can continue to believe, including Basil.

Also, consider the fact that no one in their right mind will not put more than $ 500 on your leaky grid, respectively, the annual profit will be awesome, you can even go to a couple of times in an inexpensive cafe, but after you have discarded the cost of maintaining the robot. VPS for $10 is not an option.

Your 5% per month won't pay back your subscribers' $30 investment.

You just have to learn to distinguish between truth and faith, then you'll get the benefit of the discussion. Oh yeah, and it's time to learn 4th grade maths, because you already have the statistics in front of you for almost 3 years, but you are still drawing conclusions based on faith.

Vitaly, you are wrong. I am not in that category of people, you are. I only believe the facts.

I have investor funds in management since 2014. The biggest investor to date has invested $42,000 in a lump sum.

Yes, when, I was trading more aggressively, with profits of 300% (maybe even up to 500% sometimes) per annum . investors were more. I also had a signal on this site, which at one time was in the top 3 here. I used to copy it with different deposits, but I don't think anybody had more than $ 1000, well, maybe a maximum of $ 10000. I did not have a goal to observe their investments when copying trades.

After several epic for me losses of my and other people's quite considerable funds, I have changed my approach to forex trading.

One of my PAMMs was the leader of the pammin_ru rating for probably a year. On the broker's website it was of course somewhere in the arse of the rating, but thanks to the alternative rating people invested in me, not always through PAMMs.

There are investors in forex who are willing to invest in someone else's relatively conservative trading, not everyone is maxing out 100 quid.

You just don't know it, since you don't trade, but you discuss on the forum day and night.

You have to work. Trade. You have to write expert advisors, test them, and optimize them, not sit around the forum.

Boris Gulikov #:

Vitaly, you are wrong. I don't belong to that category of people, you do. I only believe the facts.

I have investor funds under management since 2014. The biggest investor to date has invested $42,000 in a lump sum.

Yes, when, I was trading more aggressively, with profits of 300% (maybe even up to 500% sometimes) per annum . investors were more. I also had a signal on this site, which at one time was in the top 3 here. I used to copy it with different deposits, but I don't think anybody had more than $ 1000, well, maybe a maximum of $ 10000. I did not have a goal to observe their investments when copying trades.

After several epic for me losses of my and other people's quite considerable funds, I have changed my approach to trading on Forex.

One of my PAMMs, probably for a year, was the leader of the pammin_ru rating. On the broker's website it was of course somewhere in the arse of the rating, but thanks to the alternative rating it was invested in, not always via PAMM.

There are investors in forex who are willing to invest in someone else's relatively conservative trading, not everyone is maxing out 100 quid.

You just don't know it, since you don't trade, but you discuss on the forum day and night.

You have to work. Trade. You have to write expert advisors, test them, and optimize them, not sit around the forum.

Trading, that's a lot to think about

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Trading, you got to think.

That's true.

But you can't say he's not thinking. It's just that he's doing it in the wrong direction. :)

Boris Gulikov #:

That's true.

But you can't say he's not thinking. It's just that he's doing it in the wrong direction. :)

Suppliers are allowed everything by the agent

Boris Gulikov #:

That's true.

Your approach to trading hasn't changed, the risks have, and that's a bit different.

Gathering investors is not a talent for trading, it's more of a marketing thing.

There are half a dozen of such robot grids advertised by you, which will show the same result with a small risk. But such a result is of little interest to anyone for a scary strategy.

I'm kind of grown up for grid robots, I don't even test them anymore, much less write such stuff, it's the initial stage of algotrading. I've had monitors with subscribers with a hat like that, subscribers come and go, profitability because that's what it is.

On the other hand, if there is a demand there must be a supply, that's why some people use it and sell it to inexperienced users. The same can be said about other forex activities, if people are willing to pay, they should use it, open fake brokerage houses to raise money, do webinars, sell courses and sell all kinds of trash.

Some trade for themselves, some for the public, and some to raise other people's money. It's just a question of profitability and responsibility. I'm now more interested in the return on a minimum investment, rather than waiting until someone brings you $100 to include it in trading and be accountable for it.

I wish you to grow to another level as well.

Reason: