I postulate to change the minimum price for subscribing signal from 20 to 1 credits

My suggestion is to reduce the minimum price paid for subscribing signals . Currently the price is either free or a minimum of 20 credits . I would like to sell their channels , for example, 1 credits / month. It would be more willing to subscribe . If you can make subscribing for free I do not understand why is to reduce the minimum price paid subscription .

Currently, in order to redeem rewarding to subscribe for 20 credits need to invest large amounts - by that I take into account only free subscriptions when choosing a signal.

The reduction price for subscribing would make for signals to players with small performance gain greater chance for subscribers.
If the signal from a profit of 1% / month you have to pay 20 $, to investment must be much larger, and is not profitable for players with smaller fund.

If you are of the same opinion - then join your reply.

I think that 20$ is low enough. In the Forex market to make money you need capital. If the capital is not enough to pay 20$ per month and still make a profit then you must invest more because trading with small amounts of capital means a lot of work and little profits.

I totally agree...and it should be possible to subscribe more than one signal with one acc

xredburn:
I think that 20$ is low enough. In the Forex market to make money you need capital. If the capital is not enough to pay 20$ per month and still make a profit then you must invest more because trading with small amounts of capital means a lot of work and little profits.
Not everyone has a large amount of the investment. Beginner traders often have a small amount of investment. In addition, it is good to diversify their investment - small fee would allow it.

train:
My suggestion is to reduce the minimum price paid for subscribing signals . Currently the price is either free or a minimum of 20 credits . I would like to sell their channels , for example, 1 credits / month. It would be more willing to subscribe . If you can make subscribing for free I do not understand why is to reduce the minimum price paid subscription .

Currently, in order to redeem rewarding to subscribe for 20 credits need to invest large amounts - by that I take into account only free subscriptions when choosing a signal.

The reduction price for subscribing would make for signals to players with small performance gain greater chance for subscribers.
If the signal from a profit of 1% / month you have to pay 20 $, to investment must be much larger, and is not profitable for players with smaller fund.

If you are of the same opinion - then join your reply.
I agree with you totally, because that is one of the problem of small accounts that  can not get a good provider signal, and the return of a small account some times does not even paid the cost of the signal
Reason: