Can I turn off my computer while copying signals?

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to copying signal. I have checked "real time signal subscription" and "copy tp and sl" and "synchronize positions" on MT4 for this signals. Do I still need to have my laptop on or use VPS? 

You must rent vps

ALI ABBOOD ATIYAH AL-HADRAWI:
You must rent vps
Not necessarily. Any computer with a stable internet connection is sufficient.

The computer on which MT4/MT5 is installed and copying the signal should remain on and connected to the internet during market hours. You can safely shut it down after the market closes on Friday night (Saturday morning for some), but you should have it up and running again before the market opens on Monday morning (Sunday evening for others). Even if the computer is shut down or looses internet connection during market hours, it's usually not a big deal. You just have to get it up and running again as quickly as possibly. Just remember, any trades generated by the signal will be delayed in their execution on your account until your MT4/MT5 client is connected again to the internet. So minimize or eliminate downtime as much as possible to avoid discrepancies between the trading activity on your account and the account of the signal provider.
Reason: