10points 3.mq4 - page 164

V12 beta

David, do you want me to run my v12 demo through all news tomorrow and Friday? Would that help your analysis, or would you rather I disable it? Tomorrow is eur interest rate statement and Friday's loaded too.

V12

Forward testing on V12 following on from post # 1562

I have changed my settings from agressive true to agressive false because I will be away from my PC over the NFP announcement and will return on Monday. This has given David the opportunity to assess the closing down procedures

when the EA takes no more trades during the "Dangerous Time Zone".

Closed Profit $20865.81

John

Files:
v12nf3.htm  18 kb
v12nf3.gif  5 kb

Forward testing V12

Forward testing on V12 following on from post # 1561

As per the previous post both my V12 testings will be changed to agressive false until Monday.

Closed Profit +$9.26

John

Files:
v12nexxt3.htm  40 kb
v12nexxt3.gif  6 kb

mrtools:
Hi Ray,

The spacing is controlled by the divisor number the lower the number the greater the spacing, I was headed for a big loss also until my server went haywire, but like I said this is just in early stages and please dont try on a live account, want to try on demo just to see how it performs and so far not performing even close to backtest.If I was to guess you probably have the divisor set to default setting 10, which will give very close pipstep.

Hope this helps

tools

Actually, it's set to 4. Pips is set to 2. What is pips, if it's divisor that controls the spacing?

Ray

Combo forward testing

Well at last my account has had some losses but fortunately not as much as the previous profits.

Closed Profit since 18th February $969.60 Floating Loss $332.5.

The starting account level was $1870 so a net profit of just over $600 represents a trading profit over 30% for the 3 weeks.

A MaxTrades loss on Mod1e was followed immediately by another MaxTradesLoss in the opposite direction. Hindsight would have allowed another MaxTrades level and the losses would have ben eliminated.

Goblin has contributed $361 towards the closed profit and Mod1e $608.

Still alive and kicking and has previously been posted I hope to remotely access the Combo account prior to the NFP announcement on Friday AM EST.

John

Files:
combo10.htm  184 kb
combo10.gif  6 kb

yeoeleven:
Well at last my account has had some losses but fortunately not as much as the previous profits.

Probably just at the time I decided to try it live

My timing never was good.

Ray

david, how did the v12 handle the sudden euro move today?

KillerKhan:
david, how did the v12 handle the sudden euro move today?

What? Which sudden move you referring to?:D

Regards,

David

Creating mini monster

Meanwhile, I'm creating another EA to trade with the trend based on martingale system. But this time the coding is very complicated. Doesn't seems working well. I broke 1 of my sub account last year, left about 70bucks balance, so I made an EA to trade it. Close pip step, close target. Everything is half size of the 10point3. Besides, the emergency bailing system is tonnes of work too. I might make it available for those who broke their account too. I mean if it works well, we might have a chance to heal our account to V12 tradeable size. The entire system are still on going project. Monster doesn't mean the biggest is the goddess, but can heal the account, thats the most important thing. Anybody watching Pokemon? Correct! Healing monster! Even got in to war, field medic is always the most important person to protect because it can keep the team strength.:D Stay tune.

Regards,

David

Files:
prototype.gif  6 kb
prototype.htm  79 kb

davidke20:
There you go.

Regards,

David

p/s: as my lot size keep increasing, I increase my secure profit as well.

The calculation below based on IBFX micro account, 0.01lot = 1cent

if SecureProfit=2

0.10 -39pips -US3.90

0.20 -21pips -US4.20

0.40 -3pips -US1.20

0.80 +15pips +US12.00

Grandtotal = +US2.70 Equity-Balance more then SecureProfit, close all position

if SecureProfit=50

1.00lots -54pips -U$54.00

2.00lots -36pips -U$72.00

4.00lots -18pips -U$72.00

8.00lots 0pips U$0.00

16.00lots +18pips +U$288

Grandtotal = +U$90.00 Equity-Balance more then SecureProfit, close all position

When your lot size is increasing, you'll have to judge what sizes you'll needed to put it on. You can maintain SecureProfit=5 all the while, but for me its not worth, the system will close off the position with breakeven most of the time. That is why I regularly change my SecureProfit. Especially when US Home Sales announcement, I'll change the SecureProfit=5 regardless of my account size, and back to higher figure after the spike. Only 2 type of announcement I'll unplug the system, which is NFP and FOMC. I'll place them on Agressive_Mode=False 1 day prior these financial event, and place them back to Agressive_Mode=True the next day after the initial trade is placed by the conservative mode. Hope this answer your question.

Regards,

David

Reason: