10points 3.mq4 - page 157

I've been trading V12 on a 30 min chart, but nothing to report here yet. One trade has opened, but hasn't really moved all day. Took me a while to get it to finally trade -- but seems okay now -- just waiting for some movement.

yeoeleven:
Ray.

Have you checked the Experts and Journal tabs could be that you have the dreaded "No Money" message.

More than that I would leave for David to discuss.

John

That was it. Thanks.

David asked me to open a demo account with at least $6000 in it ... This one had $10,000. It plays big !

How does this version differ from the old 10points3 ... as it appears to be doubling in the same way? Is it just how it assesses the entry?

I've just been playing with the settings. I would suggest that MM doesn't work with this EA. I just tried a $50000 account ... it just opens huge positions ... so the end result would be the same.

I've set it going again ... This time with MM=0, and I thought I'd try TP=20 and Pips=15. (that should move things a little quicker) ...Oh, and I'm trying it with 0.01 lot size. (and a $3000 account)

Regards,

Ray

Oh, just as an aside....

You see from my screenshot, that I like MT4 in a different colour scheme. I find it a lot clearer. The trouble is, everytime I open a new chart I have to go into options and select the colours again.

Does anybody know of a way I can set them as the default?

Thanks,

Ray.

Just set a chart up exactly like you want, then save it as a template.

FutureMillionaire?:
Oh, just as an aside....

You see from my screenshot, that I like MT4 in a different colour scheme. I find it a lot clearer. The trouble is, everytime I open a new chart I have to go into options and select the colours again.

Does anybody know of a way I can set them as the default?

Thanks,

Ray.

I shorten my family holiday. Just got back from a trip. How's everybody going with V12. I havent got a chance to go back to my office, therefore, I dont have any report for you guys. Is everybody still surviving? Making profits? Loss?

Regards,

David

robp:
Just set a chart up exactly like you want, then save it as a template.

That's brilliant .. and so simple. Thanks. (I thought I'd have to be tinkering with *.ini files, or something like that)

What a time saver.

Cheers,

Ray

davidke20:
I shorten my family holiday. Just got back from a trip. How's everybody going with V12. I havent got a chance to go back to my office, therefore, I dont have any report for you guys. Is everybody still surviving? Making profits? Loss?

Regards,

David

... majors losses.

I was up yesterday. but today look like awful....

I will update later in the day.

davidke20:

Regards,

David

Have a glance back a few posts. You'll see a pretty (or not so pretty) picture from me. I'm afraid that $10,000 account didn't work.

It's running again now, on mini settings. Doesn't look too bad now, but it's only been running a few hours.

Cheers,

Ray.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

You're not going to believe this...

Regards,

David

To yeoeleven

John, what is the leverage you use on Combo account? As I understand, Neuimex provides only 1:100

Reason: