10points 3.mq4 - page 330

John,

From the settings you have used, the bigger trades will need only a few pips to close the group with profit - that is now much closer to scalping, I believe.

Does IBFX has any problems with your live trades so far? I believe some brokers impose rules so that open trades must close at least by a minimum number of pips over a minimum number of time period to prevent scalping.

Another variant of Alejandro Galindo's EA which is called Multi_Lot_Scalper uses only a Pip value of 2. Has anyone tried this live on any broker?

Azmel.

yeoeleven:
I only am using EURUSD on this forward test which I believe is the safest pair but with enough volatility to generate profit.

Yes I do trade all my forward testing and live accounts continuously whilst my broker (IBFX) is open.

So you can see that my testing since 26th November has been continuous and hands free.

John

at the setting parameter "reverse signal" for default is false

so, all open post will opposite trend, it is true?

income88:
at the setting parameter "reverse signal" for default is false so, all open post will opposite trend, it is true?

From what I understand, the EA uses MACD as its indicator signal. If ReverseSingal=1, then whenever the MACD trigger a "buy" signal, the EA will open a "sell" instead, and vice versa.

The purpose of this is to get the Martingale to work straight away.

Scalping

azmel:
John,

From the settings you have used, the bigger trades will need only a few pips to close the group with profit - that is now much closer to scalping, I believe.

Does IBFX has any problems with your live trades so far? I believe some brokers impose rules so that open trades must close at least by a minimum number of pips over a minimum number of time period to prevent scalping.

Another variant of Alejandro Galindo's EA which is called Multi_Lot_Scalper uses only a Pip value of 2. Has anyone tried this live on any broker?

Azmel.

Azmel,

I have had no problems with IBFX live in regard to the EA closing off a progression by taking 4 pips. So far as I know the broker considers the entire progression and does not consider it to be scalping when the last trade closes off with a small pip profit.

If the TP was set for 4 pips and the first trade closed off at 4 pips then IBFX could consider that to be scalping but in my set. file it is set for 10 pips.

John

10p3 blew up yesterday

10p3 blew up my account yesterday after start placing buy orders on eurgbp after MACD gave down signal. Any one else with the same experience.

Regards

Files:
10p3image.jpg  252 kb

Cross:
10p3 blew up my account yesterday after start placing buy orders on eurgbp after MACD gave down signal. Any one else with the same experience. Regards

I saw your where it blew. You lost 200 pips when the EA open a trade at around 4.45pm on 16 Jan. Did you use the time filter? Is your time GMT? Because on 16 Jan, there was a big news announcement at 2pm GMT which cause a massive movement in the market. Although it is a US news, but it may effect EURGBP as well.

Pipstep & Take Profit

Cross:
10p3 blew up my account yesterday after start placing buy orders on eurgbp after MACD gave down signal. Any one else with the same experience. Regards

Cross,

I have attached a zoomed in gif of your first trade with comments.

I am not familiar with the Mig Broker do they have a .01 unit setting? If so I suggest using it if not I recommend using a different broker to forward test any Martingale EA.

John

Files:
eurgbpm.gif  40 kb

Cross:

Friend. The EA made for EURUSD only. Currently I advice you to trade with EURUSD only When v0.04 is ready to trade, we'll be put it on optimize mode. Try to find out EVERY PAIR's most profitable settings, then we'll whack the entire market. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Regards

David

davidke20:
Friend. The EA made for EURUSD only. Currently I advice you to trade with EURUSD only When v0.04 is ready to trade, we'll be put it on optimize mode. Try to find out EVERY PAIR's most profitable settings, then we'll whack the entire market. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Regards

David

Agreed with u David. After forward test this EA(10p3 v0.02) for 2 week, it is most profitable for major pair like EU, GU, UCHF, UCAD & UNZD in default setting.

Avoid trading pair with Yen.

davidke20:

Regards

David

hehe, sounds good to me David

Reason: