10points 3.mq4 - page 162

davidke20:
LOL. Thanks for reminding. Anyway, about secureprofit, I dont really know how to guide you about this. Normally I put it as 5, increase it as account size increasing. My demo account is currently at 200 compare to beginning of the test uses 5.

Regards,

David

I'm not really sure what SecureProfit does.

Ray

davidke20:
Thats V12, and currently close testing for the group only. If you want it, prepare for the next recruitment. Its not available at the moment.

Regards,

David

sounds good, count me in for the next recruitement

and keep up the good work i am closely monitoring this thread, along with few hundred others I am sure

FutureMillionaire?:
I'm not really sure what SecureProfit does. Ray

Previous opened positions listed below

IBFX as example

if SecureProfit=2

0.10 -39pips -3.90

0.20 -21pips -4.20

0.40 -3pips -1.20

0.80 +15pips +12.00

Grandtotal = +2.70

close all position prior reaching take profit point. hope this help.

Regards,

David

Test Results

Due to some connection issues I was able to start with testing a little late. So, my first results are for one trading day only.

Attached are the statement and gif files.

I am using IBFX, default settings, H1 timeframe on EURUSD. On the base of the first days experience I am planning to start another demo on NF as well, perhaps with different settings.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Files:
v12_1.gif  5 kb
v12_1.htm  10 kb

FutureMillionaire?:
When will I ever learn? I'm afraid mod1e just isn't working. I thought $9.50 isn't so bad ... and how often is it going to happen? So I doubled up my trade setting , so that the max I could lose was $19. .... or so I thought. It just lost $177 .. FOR REAL !!!! I don't understand how that happened ... but I've removed mod1e from my real account now .... What was I thinking? I should have paid more attention to my backtests.

u can try again, may can got profit

davidke20:
Previous opened positions listed below

IBFX as example

if SecureProfit=2

0.10 -39pips -3.90

0.20 -21pips -4.20

0.40 -3pips -1.20

0.80 +15pips +12.00

Grandtotal = +2.70

close all position prior reaching take profit point. hope this help.

Regards,

David

OK, that makes sense with figures like 5. But 200 is off the clock! Effectively, then, you've disabled it with 200 - the other parameters kick in first?

Ray

moneymaxs:
u can try again, may can got profit

I'm still in there.... but my "pot" is severely dented.

FutureMillionaire?:
OK, that makes sense with figures like 5. But 200 is off the clock! Effectively, then, you've disabled it with 200 - the other parameters kick in first? Ray

Well, I did started with 5 bucks cost average. As the account growing day by day, I started to increase it. 5 , 10, 20, 35, 60, 90 ... now 200

Regards,

David

FutureMillionaire?:
I'm still in there.... but my "pot" is severely dented.

why backtesk very confident?

Combo account yoeeleven

Hi, John! Do you stop trading on your Combo account during main news like the ones which come tomorrow and aftertomorrow (NFP)?

Reason: