10points 3.mq4 - page 191

Need2bFree:
LOL... they're smarter than I was because if I didn't spend the week it took to to throughly read, study, download and test all the material in this thread from beginning to end including all sub threads without peeking ahead, I would have made the time frame cut and have been included in the test of V12. But because I did the right and honerable thing, I am now paying for it. Moral of the story, nicest guys always finish last. Now that I've learned that lesson, next time I run across a thread that interests me, I'll start from the most recent posted page and move backwards like Everyone else. N2

Mate, do you see grandpa and I posting everywhere? The answer is, NO. We've full compliance of playing with martingale. We contribute to 10point3 of our time, skills, hardware, and also electricity bill. I seriously hope that you dont turn up to become one of those bastards wanting to take advantages only. They dont know how to test, they dont know what is the meaning of the variables, and they dont even know why their account broken where mine and grandpa's doing fine. They just keep blaming WE share the different EA with them. Too bad, I really dont know how to help these poor people out anymore. All these days I've been giving out all my best works, where people screw them upside down, then come and blame me share rubbish.

Regards

David

hello

like your ea very much.

davidke which version from "10 points 3" you use in your live account, and what is the settings? Timeframe?

regards

sentaco:
hello

like your ea very much.

davidke which version from "10 points 3" you use in your live account, and what is the settings? Timeframe?

regards

see?! here's another 1

Need2bFree:
....... next time I run across a thread that interests me, I'll start from the most recent posted page and move backwards like Everyone else. N2

lol

Regards

David

And Your settings? any set files here?

sentaco:
And Your settings? any set files here?

I think you better start reading from atleast page 147 post 1470 onwards.

Here's the settings

Magic=790815;

TakeProfit=15;

Lots=0.1;

InitialStop=76;

TrailingStop=10;

MaxTrades=5;

Multiplier=2.0;

Pips=6;

SecureProfit=5;

AccountProtection=1;

OrderstoProtect=3;

mm=1;

risk=1;

AccountisNormal=1;

Fast_MA=14;

Slow_MA=26;

MACD_SMA=9;

Shift=1;

Aggressive_Mode=false;

FromHourTrade=0;

ToHourTrade=12;

Regards

David

davidke20:
I'm glad you enjoying. There is 1 more tip for you to test them out, I mean if you have extra platform to do it. I would suggest we test simultaneously with TP25, Pipstep25; TP18,Pipstep18; TP50,Pipstep50 as well. SecureProfit, maintain at 1, dont care about the AccountBalance. We might see the account sustain for a longer period too. I'm sure Martingale based EA is going to blowup someday, but I took the initiave to make profit before it blowup. I personally dont belive that trading with compound regularly without withdrawal, because 1 day we are going to take a hit. Just make sure even the account dented, we still have backup funds to refund the account and continue make money. Since last thanksgiving took a big hit on all the accounts. I'm currently up 400%. And most of the profit already withdrawed and part of them already diversify to sub account for furthur testing. And I'm not playing the fool. I do withdraw. Better safe then sorry. Yesterday transfer about 300 bucks to another sub account. No GIF...too ugly to show it due to fund transfer

Regards

David

Very smart to open more subaccounts with the money you make David.

I have done that last year from 1 to 5 accounts. All earned thanks to a simple pyramide strategy of my own. (that's why I like this thread )

Then I got cocky and went away for 4 weeks with all the trades and pending orders open because I didn't want to close the floating loss of a few thousands.

When I came back, I blew 3 accounts at IBFX. It even went into negative equity! I contacted them and asked about the margin call. Required margin was supposed to protect the account from going into negative, but they said "No, your account can go negative."

No more IBFX for me.

I believe that if I had stayed home and collected every retracement, those accounts would still be alive.

This is why I am glad that your EA comes so close to my own martingale system. (next time when I'm away, I could return and leaving again for another vacation right away with an EA trading for me.lol)

Just kidding, once is more than enough.

Next time I won't go for the millions, but withdrawing a few k's.

Regards,

Humax

humax:
Very smart to open more subaccounts with the money you make David.

I have done that last year from 1 to 5 accounts. All earned thanks to a simple pyramide strategy of my own. (that's why I like this thread )

Then I got cocky and went away for 4 weeks with all the trades and pending orders open because I didn't want to close the floating loss of a few thousands.

When I came back, I blew 3 accounts at IBFX. It even went into negative equity! I contacted them and asked about the margin call. Required margin was supposed to protect the account from going into negative, but they said "No, your account can go negative."

No more IBFX for me.

I believe that if I had stayed home and collected every retracement, those accounts would still be alive.

This is why I am glad that your EA comes so close to my own martingale system. (next time when I'm away, I could return and leaving again for another vacation right away with an EA trading for me.lol)

Just kidding, once is more than enough.

Next time I won't go for the millions, but withdrawing a few k's.

Regards,

Humax

They normally have no problem with the margin call. What I dont like IBFX is they close your positions during 50% margin. Its very hard to maximize my risk exposure to make enough profit especially during market fast moving time. Where got time to sit down with a calculator to calculate how many pips we're looking to loss, and what is the drawdown like?! Therefor, if you're a hardcore trader, and always like to expose high, better stick with FXDD. They cut your throat during 99%. Margin trades almost fully guaranteed. I like them too. Besides, the feed and the spread quite stable compare to IBFX. The only reason I'm still with IBFX is, because they have 0.01 MINI lot, which is 1cent/pip. Good for my testing

Regards

David

davidke20:
They normally have no problem with the margin call. What I dont like IBFX is they close your positions during 50% margin. Its very hard to maximize my risk exposure to make enough profit especially during market fast moving time. Where got time to sit down with a calculator to calculate how many pips we're looking to loss, and what is the drawdown like?! Therefor, if you're a hardcore trader, and always like to expose high, better stick with FXDD. They cut your throat during 99%. Margin trades almost fully guaranteed. I like them too. Besides, the feed and the spread quite stable compare to IBFX. The only reason I'm still with IBFX is, because they have 0.01 MINI lot, which is 1cent/pip. Good for my testing

Regards

David

Looks like we share the same thoughts. I just hope you didn't found all this out the hard way like me.

I have setup 3 more testing account with the settings you've requested. My personal favorite is the 25tp/pipstep because I have used that very often. 50 could work for gbpusd, but with eurusd or usdchf it can be too slow. Much safer, but also much slower. That's what I think, but time will tell. Sofar, no trade has opened. I am supposed to turn agressive mode on when a trade has opened, right?

btw, could you tell me your thought behind these settings?

Regards, Humax

humax:
Looks like we share the same thoughts. I just hope you didn't found all this out the hard way like me.

I have setup 3 more testing account with the settings you've requested. My personal favorite is the 25tp/pipstep because I have used that very often. 50 could work for gbpusd, but with eurusd or usdchf it can be too slow. Much safer, but also much slower. That's what I think, but time will tell. Sofar, no trade has opened. I am supposed to turn agressive mode on when a trade has opened, right?

btw, could you tell me your thought behind these settings?

Regards, Humax

10point3 has a horrible direction trading. The entry level is close to a monkey keying in orders. Why ordinary 10point3 has different result for different people, that is because some of them started at the right time, some of them just bought the top! Guess what?! BOOM!!! V12 made to look in to the trend 1st, make sure we're proper analyze before we jump in. Then we can survive for a long long time. Meanwhile, I dont know what platform you use now. Your leverage has very much to deal with how successful V12 can be. Regular 1:200 account, please stick to risk=3 if you decided to use MM. I wish you good luck

Regards

David

davidke20:
Dude. I wrote those EAs

I know.... I wasn't trying to imply anything. I just had a feeling of deja vu when I looked at your post.

They both looked very impressive. It's a shame your forward results didn't match the backtest.

In the meantime, my x3 hasn't bankrupted me yet ... In fact it hasn't done very much at all. EURCHF seems to be going sideways at the moment.

Regards,

Ray

Reason: