REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 77

And don't blame me if more and more users are going into this forum. Why don't you intensively test this system and see for yourself. And if you have tested this on backtest, you should see to it that you always reapply the template because in backtest you cannot change your timeframe to see repainting signals. This system does not mean that if there is an arrow you will enter. YOU WILL ONLY ENTER INTO A TRADE IF IT IS ON THE BEST SETUP. IT is not my control anymore even if a lot of people go here and test this system. Besides, its a free one. It is your decision if you want it or not. Of course it is expected that the people who bought has tested and they found out that it works. How about you Mr Nims? Did you do the same?

I always confirm to my clients before they purchase if they have tried this system and said no I tell them to first try the basic version because I dont want them to make a wrong decision in buying my system. You can verify this even if you post a message on this forum. I hope all of them would reply.

You know what Mr nims, i think you are jealous Because now i got more than 50 satisfied clients and counting. And mr nims how would feel if i will tell you that I AM ONE OF YOUR UNSATISFIED CLIENTS?

WR1:
i'm glad some else thinks something here is not quite right

and has mentioned it first - i was hoping Philt would put them right as he normally does

i strategy tested this yesterday - but the trade signals given were near useless - most trades were either a loss or very small wins

and the small winners might of been stopped out anyway, depending on stop sizes, especially the longs

maybe i must be missing something ?

but as they say, if it looks to good to be true it usually is

or maybe we are wrong

strategy test over a few different market conditions, not for one wk or months worth of data

and demo for a few weeks at least before handing over any money

and especially before any live trading

and certain members pics look pinched off the net, and gave it away a bit too soon

Wr1, You said that, there is something wrong with this system???? Your words are too intangible and vague.

People who are making a crap out of someone is the REAL CRAP. haha

fxsuccessor:
You know what Mr nims, i think you are jealous Because now i got more than 50 satisfied clients and counting. And mr nims how would feel if i will tell you that I AM ONE OF YOUR UNSATISFIED CLIENTS?

Hi to who knows who you are?,

I'm not jealous of you or any trader or of any traders trading system.

what hurts me with regards to you is and your other thread true breakout system and possible your another failed marketing topics or more is that you make a lot of fake usernames and spamming.

If you have a good system, you post. No one cares of your history (7 years as you mention on your first post and never saw forex-tsd, or your geography if your from Afghanistan or if your from uk Nigeria or as you say in hyo uzumaki username that your from japan(a highly developed nation guy and has moved to Philippines that's developing)

If you have a true system, post it. At-least let real members try it and then post it on their own and then even I will be ready to buy it if its commercial, I too need more sources of income.

But as I have been following your topic, its just a hell lot of fake members endorsing and posting they made pips, right on the 1rst or second post of joining this forum.

All I'm saying is let your system speak for you, not fake members.

If your system is as good as you say, "REAL PEOPLE" will post and real people will join you.

About statistics that you sold 50 people or scammed 50 people, you don't need to worry of that.

If the system truly speaks for itself, 1 Million people can sell good systems and the world won't be small enough for all of them because the world is over 10 billion people and this forum is over a quarter million members.

BTW, I have proof i have 50 members, check it out here. Easy Renko System and these are only members who took the initiative to join, more members didn't join so i have more and I don't count, but specifically since you made me today i DID count.

Short story short,

Please stop the spamming and if your system truly works and is good,

let real people post and

One more thing, just spamming and spamming as a daily schedule doesn't guarantee anything.

I never posted 2000 posts with near 1million views on my free renko topic, it was people that did.

So you started your topic in 2 months ago with 700 or 800 posts with 90% spam, it doesn't guarantee anything.

Just post a good system, let real people try and post.

Quit being a multiple personality disorder person with spamming and faking.

Come to the truth and truth will come to you,

My Best

Mr, Nims

PS: By the way I never told anyone that all will be 100% successful with my strategy's or systems and also i know many who are not satisfied or successful, so everyone's not the same and its true, as my dad who died last year said "some like it hot, some like it cold and some like it in the pot 9 days old" regards again to forex-tsd

WR1:
i'm glad some else thinks something here is not quite right

and has mentioned it first - i was hoping Philt would put them right as he normally does

i strategy tested this yesterday - but the trade signals given were near useless - most trades were either a loss or very small wins

and the small winners might of been stopped out anyway, depending on stop sizes, especially the longs

maybe i must be missing something ?

but as they say, if it looks to good to be true it usually is

or maybe we are wrong

strategy test over a few different market conditions, not for one wk or months worth of data

and demo for a few weeks at least before handing over any money

and especially before any live trading

and certain members pics look pinched off the net, and gave it away a bit too soon

I wont argue if the system works or not, it maybe does for some in a small way. What i doubt is the number of users as most seemed to have joined this forum in the last 8 weeks without any previous trading experience appeared from no where. All have found, joined and found this system out of many. So that leaves me to think there is a few aliases going on, definitely 3 are the same person, same as on the breakout thread. Everyone using both has joined at or round about the same time and no one else from the forums that have been around a bit longer.

As for Fxsuccessors account, this is demo. Trading 49 lots you would have a pro account, this is not pro account it is standard as there is no commission, and another couple of tell tale signs. But i am not here to discredit him, this is his business.

It also bemuses me a little why if someone has just made 20k + is selling $150 system, why sell at all?

this works just fine for me too.

what's the matter with those guys.

everybody looking at same chart but different views as you know. like my today's last trading.....lost around 170pips.

i don't care about what people saying but why i should be a fake person or spammer?

i wasn't a real???????

socoolmason:

everybody looking at same chart but different views as you know. like my today's last trading.....lost around 170pips.

i don't care about what people saying but why i should be a fake person or spammer?

i wasn't a real???????

Because your another fake member too and also you may just be who knows who.

Fxsuccessor, hyo usumaki, meister propper or who knows who.

Go check your stats and see from which post your started in 1st post and which post you came to scam sorry spam

socoolmason:

i wasn't a real???????

You've got to see his point. You like a few others, no other posts apart from this thread, all joined at same time thread started. Plus if we look at the Psychology aspect of it its quite interesting.

We could probably safely assume as you and the others have no other posts on other topics that you are either new to trading or scratch around looking for a system as you have tried a few but without much success which doesn't do the head much good in terms of trading state of mind. Then suddenly you all find this system and from no where are all super traders.

You see?

mr_nims:
Because your another fake member too and also you may just be who knows who.

Fxsuccessor, hyo usumaki, meister propper or who knows who.

Go check your stats and see from which post your started in 1st post and which post you came to scam sorry spam

wow......nice guess but wrong, if i'm a scammer, i should have this system for free or i don't have to pay for this, right?

but i paid it through paypal on may 7th, i just checked my gmail.

should i link my paypal transactions?

i understand what you want to saying and what you worrying about.

but don't go too far, my friend.

you might be right, some people may be a scammer but what?

150bucks is nothing for me, and i already made more than that.

i don't yet know about future, but i'm happy now. that's it.

good luck and have a great day, my friend.

Reason: