Hull Moving Average - page 2

Indicator wanted using Toptrend and HMA?

Hi,

would anyone be interested in creating an indicator that shows an alert when the HMA nrp and Toptrend align?

This indicator should have inputs to adjust the periods for both and have a sound and arrow alert if possible.

I use these two indicators together to enter on the hour charts with some success and would really appreciate them in a combined indicator.

Best Regards

Brandoni1

i need to know

can u pls give me the steps to take to put and use the MA EA?

Hull MA with Alert?

I've looked everywhere for an HMA MT4 indicator that changes color (no repaint) and issues an alert (audible, popup plus email if desired) when the slope of the HMA changes. I have the color change HMA but it doesn't have alert. Your help appreciated.

(I did see one in another forum, but it didn't work)

BLUR71:
Well, I've been looking around for this for a while. Asked here a couple of times but got no response. So, I decided to make one.

Hope you all like it.

You need to have HMA Color nrp in your indicators folder, along with HMA_Cross to make it work properly.

Regards,

BLUR71

The alerts do not work ??? How to get alerts when the cross occured ???? Could anybody add as I am no programmer.

Thanks

since HMA has irony that 'average' could exceed 'highest' price. it's no longer an 'average'

it's failure imo.

Files:
jma_hma_5.gif  10 kb

If you listen to Mark Jurik (since that picture is from their site) then every moving average except JMA is a failure.

Taking what is an ideal situation for one and compare it then to other(s) is what is called "advertisement". Also, comparing an adaptive indicator (since JMA is adaptive) to non adaptive ones, that is constantly done there, is hardly even an "advertisement".

r4bb1t:
since HMA has irony that 'average' could exceed 'highest' price. it's no longer an 'average' it's failure imo.

advertisement? i don't even use JMA. nor anything else from jurik.

i was just pointing that 'overshoot' is most fatal fault for an average.

because those overshooted prices were never been existed in the market.

it will make you like trading with ghosts.

SMA, EMA are much slower but never overshoot.

exactly

r4bb1t:
... SMA, EMA are much slowerbut never overshoot.

r4bb1t, when you use indicator to signal entry it doesn't matter if it overshoots above the 'average' by x percent.

The point is to have earliest signal without too much fake.

Timeis the factor here not price, just my 2pips...

Mladen, nice signature, I second that ...

sorry did someone say that mark jurik said everything other than jurik averages are a failure?

and this is the same mark jurik, who sells jurik indicators for $1000+ a pop?

oh

ok then

The powerfull of HULL Moving Average

Hi to all,

I developed a technique using the well-known HULL indicator.

A attached here a copy of HULL indicator.

i'm ansking those of you as programmers to correct the code of this indicator to fix a very very simple error: change color if the next value is higher / change color if the next value as lower. You'll see this code don't make axactly this job:

1. If the second value of HULL is smaller than the first , the color became orange ( here in this code), and this is correct

2. If the second value of HULL is greater than the first, the color became Acqua ONLY if also the third HULL point is greater than the second one. WRONG.

The piece of code dealing with this feature have to be IDENTICALLY to the first ( see here 1.), but... opposite. For your early convenience, it have to be written as :

2. If the second value of HULL is greater than the first one value, the color of that segment became ACQUA.

My e-mail . tradingfx05@yahoo.com.au.

i'll reveal the technique as soon as I'll have the indicator corrected.

PLEASE, DON'T TOUCH THE FORMULAS, THEY ARE CORRECT!!!

THANKS,

T.

Files:
Reason: