Hull Moving Average - page 21

ZWinner color signals

zwinnercolorsignals.mq4

Files:

Hull moving average 2 (the version in which you can control the "speed") with a possibility to draw horizontal lines (and a number of lines that should be drawn) that is already a multi time frame version with alerts : hull_moving_average_2.0_amp_sr_lines.mq4

mladen:
Hull moving average 2 (the version in which you can control the "speed") with a possibility to draw horizontal lines (and a number of lines that should be drawn) that is already a multi time frame version with alerts : hull_moving_average_2.0_amp_sr_lines.mq4

Dear Mladen

Would you please do the same (add horizontal lines) with attached indicator

Also is it useful if horizontal lines should start from "Dot (signal)" instead Color change on Lines ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please do the same (add horizontal lines) with attached indicator

Also is it useful if horizontal lines should start from "Dot (signal)" instead Color change on Lines ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a version of ema variation with the same type of lines added as the above hull : ema_variation__filter_mtf_1.02_nmc.mq4

mladen:
secretcode Here is a version of ema variation with the same type of lines added as the above hull : ema_variation__filter_mtf_1.02_nmc.mq4

Thanks a lot Mladen for nice indicator

Much appreciated

Best Wishes

secretcode

mladen:
secretcode Here is a version of ema variation with the same type of lines added as the above hull : ema_variation__filter_mtf_1.02_nmc.mq4

This one is nice too - testing this one and hull with lines too - both doing well today

is this indicator " recalculating " ?

macd&rsi:
is this indicator " recalculating " ?

macd&rsi

If you are referring to ema variation, no, no recalculation

Multi period hull ma

Dear mladen,

i need your assistance to get a hull indicator with arrow that alerts when 3 different signal period agree. Alert options to signal exitwhen any of (most probably the lowest) signal period change direction. E.g

alert(1) buy when signal period 20, 30. 40 are in alignment.

Alert(2) exit when signal period 20, change in the opposite direction.

(3)input option should also include show current candle (yes/no).

(4)fixed stop loss and take profit parameters in pips.

I attach a custom hull indicator which is an almost perfect example of what i need but it lacks functions 2 and 3 above. That is it does not signal an exit alert and no show current candle option.

Is something like this already in existence in any of the forums? Can u programe one? Or modify this one?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

The one i am talking about is the tripple profit indicator the super profit is the single period version. This is the hull versions that i use. Thanks for your support.

Reason: