Hull Moving Average - page 41

Dragon:

Dear sir Thank you 

I apologize to you that I can not how to express what I want.

I am enclosing a picture of one of the indicators have a multi timetable.

I know there are for this index multiple time frames.

I need this index turned into a time frame, such as what is in this picture?

Sir, you are a wonderful man, thank you

You have a multi time frame in that indicator

As far as what you are posting as a proposal : quite frankly I do not like when indicators are showing just one state (like that indicator that you are using as an example). That "semaphore" like way is lacking almost everything that we need in order to have a decision - no history, no momentum, no possible estimation of future values ... so, again quite frankly, I do not have an intention to make such version for now

mladen:

You have a multi time frame in that indicator

As far as what you are posting as a proposal : quite frankly I do not like when indicators are showing just one state (like that indicator that you are using as an example). That "semaphore" like way is lacking almost everything that we need in order to have a decision - no history, no momentum, no possible estimation of future values ... so, again quite frankly, I do not have an intention to make such version for now

Sir, the reason for the request for this indicator is the speed in getting signals only.

This is because the market needs more speed and violent movements which are moving through any number of minutes.All due respect to you sir thank you

Dragon:

Sir, the reason for the request for this indicator is the speed in getting signals only.

This is because the market needs more speed and violent movements which are moving through any number of minutes.All due respect to you sir thank you

Use this instead : it has all the historical slopes for the hull average, so it is not showing just the last state

mladen:

Use this instead : it has all the historical slopes for the hull average, so it is not showing just the last state

Dear Mladen

Thank you, my dear Sir, the idea of ​​this indicator in this very powerful form.

It made them more sophisticated and very useful.

Thank you so much

Dear Mladen 

Can you make the cursor to the two junctions

Greetings to you

Dragon:

Dear Mladen 

Can you make the cursor to the two junctions

Greetings to you

Use two instances of that same indicator with different Hull settings

mladen:
Use two instances of that same indicator with different Hull settings
Thank you for clarifying Dear