HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 161

EJ I was wondering why I hadnt heard from you again. I dont have a clue what is going on. Is it ok if I send you another email addy by PM?

Wait cruiser,

I have a better idea...

I answer all the posting you make on my topic, here...and vice versa...

lets mess up 2 topics instead of 1 ?...

regards...iGoR

PS. As I said in a PM to you : WHO SOWS SHIT WILL HARVEST SHIT...

PS2. Don't tell ever that you didn't start this idiotery

Again the Circus

THe difference you will notice between this thread your own is that there is a lot of meat on the table here. The only person who post just plain off the wall crap here is you. SO I have no doubt that won't be changing any time soon.

Profeesionals do not need to act in this way.

Be happy with your pips and focus on helping others gain that same abilty. Much like EJ does day in day out.

Common guys stay constructive!!

iGoR:
Wait cruiser,

I have a better idea...

I answer all the posting you make on my topic, here...and vice versa...

lets mess up 2 topics instead of 1 ?...

regards...iGoR

PS. As I said in a PM to you : WHO SOWS SHIT WILL HARVEST SHIT...

PS2. Don't tell ever that you didn't start this idiotery

Whatever suits you, sir. How can you say I started something when you were the one who PM me first. You are the one who made reference to me in your thread. Just do what little I requested from you in my last post in your thread. It's DONE and over with.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

iGoR,

I don't ask a lot. I just want you to specifically respond to my questions and issues I have raised on your comments here and in your PM. Please be straightfoward and quote me, yes, but do not put anymore words to what I have written to turn it around. Just plain, understandable English. I know that may difficult for you but give it your best shot.

I just want to clear out everything for my benefit, your benefit, and for those who will be looking up at YOU as their leader. You will be leading your group, I hope. It was your hands in the cookie jar. Believe me, it is not just the system; the character and reputation of the person behind it is just as important. VERY IMPORTANT!

Do this and we are DONE! You made reference to my name and approach here, I did not throw myself into this. You sent me the PM first. I have no reason at all to PM you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

NOPE cruiser AGAIN NOT TRUE...

You came in my topic and made this posting (look to the hour of your posting)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Were you make this claim:

I DID! Yes, I inspired iGoR and challenge him to rise to greatness and excellence. OK, that's pushng too hard now on greatness and excellence [these maybe too challenging for him at the moment] so let's just leave it on the inspiration. But he still would not admit to that. Hehehe!

Wich is clear very clear that you state or CLAIM OR ASSUME it is because of you that I came up with this zorro system.

I replied to you AFTERWORTHS (look to the hour of my PM) so again proof with dates and times that what you say is a lie that you only PM'ed me because of me starting this idiotery...or deliberedly spredding controverse

09-26-2007, 10:08 AM

iGoR

Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2006

reminder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't start again.

Stay at your topic.

If you want to keep it disent.

If you start this again I gonna post on regular base ALL your indicators on your topic. Indeed ALL...

friendly regards...iGoR

And nope you did not inspire me AT ALL. Don't have that arrognace to think that. If you know ogeima, ask him in privat how long I am buzzy with this ZZ systems.

If I recognized emmidiatly your Z3 template if for a reason.

OOw and an other statement plenty of controverse of you (look again to the time)

09-26-2007, 05:15 PM

fxcruiser

Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fxcruiser:

iGoR, you need attitude adjustment help. I will be happy to work with you on that if you like. You're ideas maybe good but your messages and delivery sucks. Remember, you are still in a public forum. I haven't been in your room and I don't intend to go.....................................................

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

When I read you statement in this PM to me: "I have not been in your room" I asked myself ...are you on prozac or what ?...(5 hours before you came in my room to accuse me of taking your system !!!)

Stay to facts... I'm still listen and waiting for a comment on the zorro system good or bad doesn't matter.

I don't have anything to say about your system ( at this moment).

So I don't have to be here. The only reason of me beeing here is to aswer your accusation assumptions and lies and spredding controverse in my topic.

Sincerely yours and looking forworth to you answers ...iGoR

droesparky:
So is Z crest telling us its over.
fxcruiser:
Does it? Take a look at your GBPJPY m1 chart, you will notice that the BULLS/BUYERS have rejected the BEARs minimal effort to lower the price and drive it below 233.77, the pivot level. For now, the trading range will be narrow and for quick scalp only. I am done with forex for now and switching over to the eminis but will continue to monitor a number currency pairs. There is the probability of another timed trade on GBPJPY between 10 and 11 PST. You may want to monitor that bus if it keeps its schedule.

To continue on our discussion with Z CREST on GBPJPY, take a look at this chart. After that SELLERS effort to drive the price lower, they hit the double bottom right on the pivot level. This resulted to the upside turn and the BUYERS just took over the game, broke R1, and subsequently met BEARS rejection at Zone 322. From there, the SELLERS just took it for a slider all the way down to 233.21 where it ran out of gas. The ball is back to the BULLS. All these PRICE actions were confined to a couple of defined AREAS which ultimately dictated the DIRECTION of the market movement as shown by the Goldeneye zigzag. This demonstrate the proper use of ZIGZAG coupled with our other indicators, CLEAN and ZIMPLE approach. These additional market movements added more pips to the bank now at net over 450 pips.

Z CREST on H2 or as stand alone will give us several PROFITABLE TRADING OPPORTUNITIES throughout day, any time, any day, any session.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Very Nice Chart

EJ,

Great looking chart!!! Clear bus route on that one! I will post some of my own later today.

Thanks!!!!!

Have Fun,

HS

Didn't you say this 30 min ago in my topic

fxcruiser: I just want to clear out everything for my benefit, your benefit, and for those who will be looking up at YOU as their leader. You will be leading your group, I hope. It was your hands in the cookie jar. Believe me, it is not just the system; the character and reputation of the person behind it is just as important. VERY IMPORTANT!

Well do the same thing...clear out everything ..so clear out your accusations! on me starting this idiotery...

Who started posting false accusation in my room ?...

Who started spreading lies on me sending PM to you first. Who lies about not beeing in my room but was there just 5 hours before by making posts that I would follow you.. who had the arrogance to ever believe that you would inspire me...

Who is continous on the lookout for new indicators and put them in an other jacket and make people believe they are his own...

Who suddenly started to post back on his topic because he saw that half of the Z3 template was revealed by the zorro system without me asking any money what so ever...

Who got inspired by some indicators that were publicly posted by Nen (harmonic trading) but placed them in a system like it was his own invention...

Did Nen came ever in your topic and ask the recognition for the inspiration ?

Clear out....

iGoR:
NOPE cruiser AGAIN NOT TRUE...

You came in my topic and made this posting (look to the hour of your posting)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Were you make this claim:

Wich is clear very clear that you state or CLAIM OR ASSUME it is because of you that I came up with this zorro system.

I replied to you AFTERWORTHS (look to the hour of my PM) so again proof with dates and times that what you say is a lie that you only PM'ed me because of me starting this idiotery...or deliberedly spredding controverse

OOw and an other statement plenty of controverse of you (look again to the time)

09-26-2007, 05:15 PM

fxcruiser

Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2006

When I read you statement in this PM to me: "I have not been in your room" I asked myself ...are you on prozac or what ?...(5 hours before you came in my room to accuse me of taking your system !!!)

Stay to facts... I'm still listen and waiting for a comment on the zorro system good or bad doesn't matter.

I don't have anything to say about your system ( at this moment).

So I don't have to be here. The only reason of me beeing here is to aswer your accusation assumptions and lies and spredding controverse in my topic.

Sincerely yours and looking forworth to you answers ...iGoR

iGoR,

Get lost. You still do not comprehend what I wrote and what you wrote. You are insisting on something that I did not do; just as much as you insisted that I should post losing trades I did not take. Just tell me where I accused you of COPYING and STEALING my system. Heck, it is a ZIGZAG indicator. What else can you copy about it? But, I can tell you where you claimed something as YOURS when in fact it belongs to someone else's. Your hands in the cookie jar.

Define "your room". Here we go again. I came to "your room and accuse you of taking my system". Oh, you mean your thread? Dang, it's English once again. You called that your room? It is a thread in a public forum, got it. Ooops! accuse you? Where did I say or write in 'YOUR ROOM' accusing you of taking my system? Gosh, iGoR, grow up. You can be better than that. READ, READ, READ, UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND. Look, if you don't understand something, feel free to ask someone else in "your room" for help, especially when in comes to English words. Don't think so BIG of yourself. It's just pure EGO, put it aside once in a while. Go get some love and give some love. You got a group to lead. Act like one.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: