HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 6

Hama Pad

eagerly await to get in the driver seat and test. will read everything I can get my hands on to increase my level of confidence. so far rave reviews from the forum family.

1st forward test example

Here's a chart snap shot of the first entry and TP I got with HAMAPAD this evening....

Files:
hamapad1.jpg  113 kb

Way to go!!

Piponacci:
great signals this evening (east coast USA). EUR/USD and USD/JPY. I was ready for it because the HAMA PAD setup is so very clear and easy to see what is developing. Beautiful!

Good pips catch, Piponacci. I am glad HAMA PAD is helping you out. Just remember, everyday is not a Christmas day. Check out the preview of HAMA Mo Dots here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page4. BTW, Test EA is up over 60 pips combined on 4 pairs.

Enjoy!

fxcruiser

pipsnaper:
Here's a chart snap shot of the first entry and TP I got with HAMAPAD this evening....

Yes, pipsnapper, EMA50 definitely helps (ala CATFX50), so is EMA89, for trend swing identification. No need to switch charts, if you prefer. Isn't a neat, clean chart to have what you need where the Price action is?

20 pips from where I am at is plenty for the day or nite. You get consistent with it using HAMA PAD, in few weeks simply add another lot and you got compounding working for you.

Excellent trade illustration. Thank you.

fxcruiser

fxcruiser,

can u check u pm. I'm waiting your reply. I want to try this system n need this indicator n template / setting this indicator. Thanks n sorry for my poor english.

de04:
fxcruiser, can u check u pm. I'm waiting your reply. I want to try this system n need this indicator n template / setting this indicator. Thanks n sorry for my poor english.

on the way to your inbox. no problem with your english; it conveys the message. english is not my native language, too.

enjoy!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
on the way to your inbox. no problem with your english; it conveys the message. english is not my native language, too.

enjoy!

fxcruiser

thank u very much fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Good pips catch, Piponacci. I am glad HAMA PAD is helping you out. Just remember, everyday is not a Christmas day. Check out the preview of HAMA Mo Dots here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page4. BTW, Test EA is up over 60 pips combined on 4 pairs.

Enjoy!

fxcruiser

To the theme of Jingle Bells:

Pips like a cash register ring

Making spirits bright

What fun it is to catch those pips

With the HAMA PAD tonight.

That's pretty weak of me if I do say so myself, but I couldn't resist. That move is being stalled by a midpivot, the 200 EMA, and top of a linear regression channel. It may not break the 200 on it's first try (which it didn't) but This looks to be a very solid move up and my guess is it will. We just need a little volume from London. I hope they know Jingle Bells over there.

PS. I like the dots.

PSS. I should be banned from the forum for such giddines. My apologies for such a lame parody.

fxcruiser:
I am currently testing this modified indicator, named HAMA Mo Dots to possibly help us address the concerns with whipsaw, range, chop, etc.. This is for your preview only and will not be available for release at the moment. BTW, the particular LONG trade in the attached illustration is turning out to be profitable, now +20 pips EUR/USD.

Please take a look and give me your comments. Thanks.

fxcruiser

Hi

The dots look interesting but I can see a bar eight from the left of the chart you have up where it did not work ..Blue bar long... but this could also be filtered out as a timing thing ( wrong time of day to trade?)

Midchart after the spike down tho the dots worked really well to show not to enter on the long spike up and blue bar outside the channel.

When price trends tho it is a great confirmation tool.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Cheers

Ant

Piponacci:
To the theme of Jingle Bells:

Pips like a cash register ring

Making spirits bright

What fun it is to catch those pips

With the HAMA PAD tonight.

That's pretty weak of me if I do say so myself, but I couldn't resist. That move is being stalled by a midpivot, the 200 EMA, and top of a linear regression channel. It may not break the 200 on it's first try (which it didn't) but This looks to be a very solid move up and my guess is it will. We just need a little volume from London. I hope they know Jingle Bells over there.

PS. I like the dots.

PSS. I should be banned from the forum for such giddines. My apologies for such a lame parody.

Piponacci, I like your spirit. I am glad you're having fun and enjoying the HAMA PAD. No need for apologies, it's OK with me (if you noticed my writings on the first post).

Yes, it did break the 200EMA and also R1. I believe it made a new high also. If you had a runner (2 or more lots), exit the 1st one with 20 pips profit, move up your SL to possibly Breakeven and let your runner race in the Euro session and all the way to the US session. But, I understand, you need to sleep sometime. Hey, a trailing stop would help while you're asleep.

The HAMA Mo Dots are nice and still need more tweaking, as obeserved, by Ant in the previous post, the reason the release is withheld for now.

Enjoy!

fxcruiser

Reason: