HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 7

Ant:
Hi

The dots look interesting but I can see a bar eight from the left of the chart you have up where it did not work ..Blue bar long... but this could also be filtered out as a timing thing ( wrong time of day to trade?)

Midchart after the spike down tho the dots worked really well to show not to enter on the long spike up and blue bar outside the channel.

When price trends tho it is a great confirmation tool.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Cheers

Ant

Ant, excellent observation. You've got good eye right on the dot. Yes, HAMA Mo Dots still requires some tweaking and then, again, we may not come up with a perfect solution to the headfake moves. Otherwise, WOW, is this gonna be a "holy G", no way near. You're also right about the timing thing taken into consideration.

If you had taken that LONG trade, you would have been hit with a potential 5 or more pips. Or, you could have closed the trade much earlier when you see the dots start to hug.

Thanks for the input. Keep it up and keep it coming.

Enjoy!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Ant, excellent observation. You've got good eye right on the dot. Yes, HAMA Mo Dots still requires some tweaking and then, again, we may not come up with a perfect solution to the headfake moves. Otherwise, WOW, is this gonna be a "holy G", no way near. You're also right about the timing thing taken into consideration.

If you had taken that LONG trade, you would have been hit with a potential 5 or more pips. Or, you could have closed the trade much earlier when you see the dots start to hug.

Thanks for the input. Keep it up and keep it coming.

Enjoy!

fxcruiser

The day we come up with the perfect solution will be a sad day...no more challenges.

As we all know we will never get 100% hit rate but the closer we get and the more consistent the method ....the better for our MM. This indicator does give a nice clear sign and I think it well worth future effort.

Cheers

Ant

Ant:
The day we come up with the perfect solution will be a sad day...no more challenges. Ant

LOL,

I wouldnt really be sad. I am more interested in making money and I dont care how boring or sad it really is

LOL

Hama

Hi fxcruiser

Thanks a million for your email - I hope we all make a million.

nesalc

Hi fxcruiser

What TF do u suggest ? Thanks

radicalmoses:
LOL,

I wouldnt really be sad. I am more interested in making money and I dont care how boring or sad it really is

LOL

radicalmoses, i don't think making money will make you that bored or sad. if it does, let me know and i'll show you a way around it. LOL!

de04:
Hi fxcruiser What TF do u suggest ? Thanks

I personally use M15 but M30 or H1 will do. Whatever suits you best. That's the beauty, simplicity and flexibility of HAMA PAD.

nesalc:
Hi fxcruiser

Thanks a million for your email - I hope we all make a million.

nesalc

You're welcome nesalc. From places I hang out, two, three thousand/month is giving me a one heck of a lifestyle. But anything over that and with a million, I could sure share plenty with so many people in need. Yeah, now comes, the HAMA Foundation.

Enjoy,

fxcruiser

im still waiting 4 the best system ....

fxcruiser:
I am currently testing this modified indicator, named HAMA Mo Dots to possibly help us address the concerns with whipsaw, range, chop, etc.. This is for your preview only and will not be available for release at the moment. BTW, the particular LONG trade in the attached illustration is turning out to be profitable, now +20 pips EUR/USD.

Please take a look and give me your comments. Thanks.

fxcruiser

fxcruiser

Dear fxcruiser

Its Very exciting what you are dong

please keep it going

I keep checking your post all the time

thanks a lot for sharing

Reason: