Make It No Repaint Please! - page 65

darrenlall:
is there a simple sma/ema indicator that does not repaint. because every sma/ema cross indicator i have found on here repaints. i Put it in strategy tester and when i reload the indicator, the arrows disappear. do you know of one that doesnt?

regards,

Darren

Darren there are a lot of simple sma/ema cross indicators here that don't repaint, one of them is here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download 2 ma cross - alerts & mtf nmc.mq4

Any more that you know of, because i went through 100 pages and downloaded 13 and they all repaint......i read a post by mladen that said that the salha-crossover.mq4 doesnt repaint. and when i loaded it on strategy tester it recalculated......and believe me when i say i trust Mladens knowledge. Anyways is there anymore that you know of? Im still searching i do hope i find something that works fairly well for a 5 brick renko.

Regards,

Darren Lall

darrenlall:
Any more that you know of, because i went through 100 pages and downloaded 13 and they all repaint......i read a post by mladen that said that the salha-crossover.mq4 doesnt repaint. and when i loaded it on strategy tester it recalculated......and believe me when i say i trust Mladens knowledge. Anyways is there anymore that you know of? Im still searching i do hope i find something that works fairly well for a 5 brick renko.

Regards,

Darren Lall

Darren, any indicator the signal can change during an open bar, this is not repainting, once the bar is closed and if the signals change then that is repainting, and the one on the link I posted it doesn't repaint and I'm confident the one Mladen said it doesn't repaint, then it doesn't repaint.

In strategy tester.....all the bars and signals are there.....but when refresh the indicator. some arrows disappear. is that not repainting(recalculating). for example Innwmarrows,mq4. does exactly that. put it in strategy tester, run it. all the candles and arrows will be there, but once you reset the indicator. the arrows will disappear. i need something that is fixed and will not recalculate. I looking at offmihailo.mq4. but something better, because my programmer says its using 4 other indicators and using too much CPU. and im trying to get an EA out of this whole project, so any recalculating indicators will not work. anything you can direct me to that will not disappear once the candle is closed will be of very good use to me. anything

Regards,

Darren

darrenlall:

Regards,

Darren Lall

Daren where did I say that saha crossover does not repaint? Here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177862/page8

As I can see, I said quite the opposite

Guys how you all doing! i hope you doing so great, well i have to thank you all for all the things that you share and the time you take to solve codings! thank you maiden and mrtools. i really got so many things from here, and I am very close to finish my strategy, but there are soemthings that i left aside, since these indicators where repainting but they were good, this is one of them. could you please make it not do delay, because it waits about 2 candles to get the signal, which is a little red or blue dot, so it takes to much, could it be instanly?

Files:

and this one seems to be good, but be beter with arrows, so we really know where the signals really are. could you please add arrows and alert to this indicator please.

Files:
sfx_mcl.ex4  3 kb

Can someone make this indicator print in realtime. its not working when i put it in strategy tester. Or if someone knows of a working version? please do let me know thanks

regards,

Darren

derek10911:
and this one seems to be good, but be beter with arrows, so we really know where the signals really are. could you please add arrows and alert to this indicator please.

Derek10911, would need the original mq4 version of the indicator to be able to do any modification on it.

darrenlall:
Can someone make this indicator print in realtime. its not working when i put it in strategy tester. Or if someone knows of a working version? please do let me know thanks

regards,

Darren

Darren, that indicator repaints.

Reason: